Haori

Two chapters today! Decided to write as much as I can before I lose motivation lol

Hope you enjoy the chapter! <3

◇♡◇♡◇

"Huh? A Girl? What? Your face!" Zenitsu says in shock after seeing his face.

"What the hell? You got a problem with my face or something?"

"You're one creepy guy, you know that? You got quite the girly face for such a ripped body."

"What the hell are you staring at my face for?"

"I-I'm not!" Zenitsu exclaims in response, hugging me from behind, you know, I've been getting hugged a lot recently, how weird. "I'm not looking at your face!"

"Mochi."

"HAAH?! WHO ARE YOU CALLING MOCHI?!"

"We don't have a problem with your face! It's quite petite, fair-skinned, and therefore attractive!"

"You're a corpse! Come at me!"

"Not happening! I'm not going to attack you anymore!"

"Try headbutting me one more time!"

"Nope! I'm done!"

"I said do it! Come on!"

"You should sit down! Are you okay?"

"Hey big forehead! Let me tell my name. It's Hashibira Inosuke! Don't you forget it! You too, underling!"

"How do you spell that?" Tanjiro asks in a scarily intense way. "And that's Y/N! She's not your underling!"

"Spell? I don't know how to read or write! That name was written on my lo-"

"What's wrong?" Zenitsu asks, still glued to me. "He froze."

"What's the matter?"

Inosuke stumbles back, his eyeballs rolling to the back of his skull before he collapses to the ground, foam coming out of his mouth.

Damn, Tanjiro forehead really is no joke, he can kill a person with that!

"He collapsed! Is he dead?!" Zenitsu screeches, squeezing me.

"Ugh…"

"He's not dead, it's probably a concussion, I guess I put too much force in the headbutt."

"You 'guess'?"

"Also, let go of her!" Tanjiro exclaims, realizing (a bit too late) that I was almost being squeezed to death.

"WAAA! I'M SO SORRY Y/N!"

I made a shaky thumb up sign to show that I was ok.

"Are you okay?" Tanjiro asks, examining once again the wounds on my face, his frown getting worse the more he looks at it.