Disguises

"All right! I am a god! You guys are trash! First, get that into your heads! Drill it in there! If I say be a dog, then act like a dog! If I say, be a monkey, act like a monkey! First and foremost, you must please me! Bow and scrape and avert your...

"All right! I am a god! You guys are trash! First, get that into your heads! Drill it in there! If I say be a dog, then act like a dog! If I say, be a monkey, act like a monkey! First and foremost, you must please me! Bow and scrape and avert your eyes! Toadies are mine, body and soul! I'll say it again, I'm a god!"

The four looked at him in an awkward silence.

'This guy is messed up!' Zenitsu thought in pure shock.

Y/N and Tanjiro raised their hands at the same time.

"The girl first!" Uzui says, pointing to Y/N.

"Did you came up with this whole speech just now, or you already had it ready before?"

"… Ok, now the boy!"

He avoided the question.

"what exactly are you the god of?" Tanjiro asks very earnestly.

"Good question, you've got promise!"

'It's a dumb question, he's hopeless.' Zenitsu thinks, still in shock in how dumb they both are.

"I'm the god of glam and flash, the god of festivals!"

Inosuke then proudly put his hands on his hips and says: "Greetings god of festivals, I'm the god of the mountain."

Uzui just look at him like he's an alien and responds: "What are you talking about? You're weird."

"Oh, I'm a god too! I'm the god of….uuuh….tempura?" Y/N says, trying to participate in the conversation. 

"Very well." Uzui responds back.

'So, god of the mountain is weird, but god of tempura is fine?!' Zenitsu thought.

"Along the way to the hanamachi, there is a wisteria house, we'll make our preparations in there." He says to them, turning away before suddenly disappearing.

"Hey! He's gone! And Y/N is not here too!"

They look north to see him already far from them.

"He's fast! He's so far away that he looks like a little sesame seed!"

"Behold the power of the god of festivals!" Inosuke exclaims.

"Naw, he's just the hashira Uzui Tengen." Tanjiro responds calmly.

"Quit chatting! We have to follow them!"