Childish

“And like, it was so underwhelming! I was expecting more of an-” Y/N was painting the nails of one of the bound people, while also gossiping

“GO BACK TO TRAINING!” Iguro hit her head with his fist, grabbing her collar and dragging her away from the person.

“Waaaait! I didn't finish painting his other hand! WAAAIT-” She struggled in his grasp.

He didn't wait.

“Go grab your wooden sword!” He said.

"M..my sword?” She awkwardly avoided eye contact, smiling shakily at him.

“Did you lose it?! AGAIN?!”

Y/N jumped. “Whoa, don't scream! How did you think I got the nail polish?”

“You SOLD it?!”

“I wouldn't say that I sooold it.” She smiled blankly at him. “More like I traded it with a little girl I found!”

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!” Obanai unsheathed his sword.

“GYAAAH! You told me you were only going to kill me if I lost it again!” She cried while running away from him.

“YOU SOLD IT-”

“I traded it!” She interrupted.

“WHATEVER! THAT'S EVEN WORSE! THE BASIC RULE OF A SWORDSMEN IS TO TREAT YOUR WEAPON WITH RESPECT!”

“IT WASN'T EVEN A REAL SWORD!” Y/N exclaimed. “AND LOOK AT ITS PINK COLOR! IT'S SUPER CUTE! MITSURI WOULD'VE LOVED IT!”

Just like that, Iguro froze. “She would?”

Y/N grinned. “Yep! If you say 'please Y/N, the prettiest girl in the whole universe' I will give it to you so you can give it to her!”

“I'M NOT DOING THAT!” He raised his sword again.

“GYAAAAH! SORRY, SORRY! YOU CAN HAVE IT! IT'S YOURS!”

Two swordsmen, who were waiting for their turn in the training, stared at them with annoyed expressions. “What's up with that girl?”

“She's weird as hell, what is someone like her doing in the corps?”

Obanai froze, stopping chasing after the panicking girl.

“Huh?” Y/N stopped running when she noticed his sudden stop. “What is it? Did you give up on killing me? Are we good now?” She approached him in careful steps.

He ignored her, approaching the two guys with a menacing aura. “You two are becoming obstacles.”

WHY?!” They panicked. 'I THOUGHT HE HATED HER?!'

Tanjiro sweat-dropped at the whole interaction. 'Is this a 'only I can bully her' type of situation?'

Obanai turned away from the two guys crying, walking over to Y/N (who still wasn't understanding at all what was happening). “This is mine now.” And he aggressively grabbed away the nail polish from her hands.