Hide and Seek

“Good morning Y/N!”

“Good morning Y/N!”

“Good morning!”

Y/N's relationship with the kakushi from the main house changed a lot in the spam of only one day, who would have thought that UNO was that powerful.

The Ubuyashiki kid is near. He's feeling bored.

'Is that so?'

She looked over the corner, just like Ether said, Kiriya was standing there with a blank expression.

'Ether says he's bored…. but he looks normal.'

Excuse me? I'm a very reliable information source.

'Sure, sure, whatever.'

Y/N approached the kid. “Hello! What are you doing here?”

“… Nothing worth informing.”

“Is that so? Uh… Hey! Do you have time? Why don't we play a game?”

Kiriya tilted his head. “Play? Do you mean this, uh, what was the name..? ONU?”

“It's UNO! And I was thinking about doing something different this time! How about hide and seek?”

“That's a child game.” He blankly said.

“And you're a child…” Y/N tilted her head, her expression confused. “Aren't you…?”

His eyes widened, that's right, sometime he forgets that besides being the young master and the future head of the corps, he's still essentially a kid.

Even so, he never really had an interest in toys and games before, maybe it's because he is naturally smarter than normal people, so he often found them to be boring.

But even though he didn't actually have an interest in the game itself….

“So? Do you want to play?”

He finds no strength to refuse her.

“Okay. I accept.”

Perhaps it's because of the way that she smiles so easily and with no meaning behind.

Anything he ever received were related to his name, any prejudice, any compliments, all of it will always be directed at the Ubuyashiki surname.

But when she talks to him, it's like she's just talking to any kid, and it somehow comforts him.

“Yay! Oh, I will start to count then! Good luck!”

There's one thing that Y/N forgot while counting, Kiriya literally lives here, he knows this place and any possible hiding spots like the palm of his hand, while her….

“Here…?” She opened a random door.

“Here??” She opened another random door.

“Here?!?!” Another fail.