Bad Feeling

『 whaaat?? double update?? well, it kinda is since I updated yesterday too lol

whaaat?? double update?? well, it kinda is since I updated yesterday too lol

I guess I finally got a bit inspired after dissapearing for like a month!

hope you enjoy the chapter, and as always, thanks for not leaving despite the updates not being as frequent as before <33 』

       •────────✦❅✦────────•

“Okay Y/N, don't freak out, don't freak out-”

Y/N was aware that Douma was the type who liked to play mind-games with her, if she panicked over everything he said she would probably be dead a long time ago.

So, she took a deep breath and started to organize her thoughts after calming down enough.

'If he wants me to go to Daki, then there are two possibilities :

One : He hurt her in the same way he most likely hurt Akaza and wants me to see it.

Or..

Two : Daki lied to me.

Yeah… both sound completely awful.' She shuddered.

Even so, this was not the time to just think! She will worry about Daki betraying her or not later, now she needs to confirm that she's okay!

With this in mind, she immediately ran off to Daki's room.

Her breathing was frantic as she stood in front of the place, carefully opening the door…

It was empty.

Even so, she went inside, exasperatedly looking around in hopes that she just didn't see the demon at first.

But she wasn't there.

'This can't be happening- this can't be-' It was getting harder to breathe, it felt like the walls were closing around her and the room was getting smaller and smaller-

“Y/N?”

Her voice made Y/N snap-out of her panic.

Daki was standing there, carrying flowers in her hands. “Sorry, I didn't know you were coming- Eek!” Y/N tackled her into a hug.

“Daki! You're okay!” She cried. “I thought you were- I-”

“I-I'm sorry?” She confusedly apologized, patting Y/N's back. “Since I'm not like Nezuko, I can only walk around during night- I generally spend time with older brother in the garden, I thought you knew about it-”

“You don't need to- sniff- explain it to meee-”

“Why are you still crying, then?”

“It's just-”

'Wait.' Y/N froze. 'If Daki is fine, then that means…'

“There there, are you better now? Jeez, I won't know what to do if my clothes get stained with your snot-” Daki mumbled, still gently patting her back.