Spicy

Pillar training

Pillar training. Trial one : Former hashira Uzui Tengen.

“Slow, slow, slow, slow, slow!! The hell are you people doing?! I got no clue! Your stamina's low as hell! This is just basic running, man! If you're gonna be this slow, beating an upper moon gonna be a dream within a dream, okay?!”

As you would expect of a training with a hashira, Uzui was almost killing everyone.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! I didn't ask you to lick the ground!” He angrily hit the back of one of the various slayers doing push-ups on the floor with a wood cane. “It's not break time yet, so go for another round!”

“You're all useless, you've got no substance…. oh, very good, Y/N!”

“? I'm not doing anything?” Y/N confusedly looked up at him, she has been playing with a stray cat she found all this time.

“Excellent job!” He only ignored her, not even trying to hide his favoritism.

“Oh, right, can I leave early?” She finally left the cat alone and got up to talk to him directly. “Me and Tanjiro are going to visit Giyuu.” She completed, letting out a tired yawn and stretching her arms.

“Huh? Why?”

“Master's request. You know how Giyuu is, with the gloominess and all.” She shrugged.

'Who the hell is this girl??!' The other poor corps members were scared to death, they didn't know if they should be mad at the biased treatment or at the way she talked so informally with the hashiras.

Pillar training. First, Uzui does the initial hazing basic with stamina training, then Kanroji handles the hellish flexibility training, and Muichiro deals with the quick movement training.

Then the snake pillar focuses on sword skill revision, the wind pillar the infinite pounding training, and the rock pillar trains muscle reinforcement.

Even the pillars get to improve by facing waves upon waves of swordsmen. If anyone's heart rate and temperature get high enough for the mark to appear, everyone wins.

Those who already had the mark will train, so they can continuously stay in the marked state.

Once every member of the demon hunters received this information, they became very motivated to prepare for the upcoming fight.

Except for one man.....

“Excuse meeeeee, Tomioka-saaaaaaaan, heeeeeey, helloooooo, Giyuu-saaaan, it's meeee, Kamado Tanjirooo-”

Tanjiro and Y/N were both standing in front of his home door, but there was no answer at all.

“… Do you think he's not home, Y/N?” Tanjiro turned to her with a sad frown.

“You don't understand Tanjiro! The way to communicate with Giyuu is….”

“Is wh-” Just as he was about to ask what it was, Y/N suddenly slammed the door open.