Training...again

"I asked you to train her! Not to kill her!"

"I just asked her to use her breathing, I didn't expect her to pass out by only using it one time!"

"Oh, are you awake?" Shinobu says as she notices me sitting on the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, just a bit drowsy…. Was I asleep for long?"

"Just for 2 days."

"I see that's goo- TWO DAYS?!"

"For now on, you will need to refrain from using total concentration breathing until your body can withstand it."

"… Fine."

"Oh, and you better talk to your friends later, they were all panicking the whole time you were out, even Aoi was feeling down!"

….

It's weird.

Having people that care for you….

It's really weird.

After the whole passing out incident, I was prohibited from using the celestial breathing unless necessary.

Sanemi noticed that my sword technique wasn't lacking at all, and my problem was the fact that my body haven't done any type of physical training and thus was too weak.

So, what I needed was to strength my muscles, and with that, beside the training with Sanemi, It was decided that I would also partake in the rehabilitation training with the others.

"Today, Y/N and Zenitsu will start their training, so I will explain it again!" Aoi says, pointing to a cushion on the floor with the three girl around it. "First, over there, you will lay down, and these girls will loosen up your stiff muscles."

She then points to a table with Kanao behind it, the table had several cups in it. "Then reflex training, each of these cups has medicine that can be applied topically, you will compete to see who has to take the medicine, if you opponent holds down your cup before you can raise it, you will have to “drink”."

I gave a smile to Kanao, who just smiled back from behind the table.

"Finally, full-body training, to put it simply, we play tag, your opponents are me and Kanao over there."

"Excuse me, may we have a moment?" Zenitsu says, getting up.

"Do you have any questions?"

"No, it's just…come out, you two."

Tanjiro just looked at him confused, and Inosuke mumbled out a “nope”.

"I'M TELLING YOU TO JUST COME WITH ME!" He starts to drag the two boys outside."COME ON! YOU SCUM! YOU TRASH!"

Me and everyone in the room just stood there confused as Zenitsu continually screams at them outside.

"I'm….going to see what they are doing." I say, going outside the room to find them.

"WE GET TO TOUCH THE GIRLS! THEY'RE GONNA MASSAGE YOUR BODIES! WHEN WE PLAY WITH THE CUPS, YOUR HANDS WILL TOUCH! WHEN WE PLAY TAG, WE CAN GRAB THEM!"

"Excuse me… Zen-"

"THEY EACH HAVE NICE CHESTS, GREAT BUTTS AND STRONG THIGHS, WHEN THEY PASS BY, THEY SMELL GOOD! IT'S A JOY JUST LOOKING AT THEM!"

"Zenitsu."

The boy look behind him only to see Y/N standing there with a menacing aura.

"What do you think you are talking about? Trash, lowest of the low, cretin, coward, perverted moron, why don't you throw yourself of a cliff and die there? Naho, Kiyo and Sumi are still children, why are talking about them like a creep like this? If you try to do to something funny with any of them, including Aoi and Kanao I will make you wish you had died back in the natagumo mountain."

On that day, Zenitsu learned that Y/N was even scarier than Tanjiro when she was mad.

They all came back to the room, different from the manga Zenitsu gone through the training crying the whole time.

Just like Tanjiro, I also did not obtain success in any of the trainings, Kanao was nice enough to not throw the medicated water at me, though.

"Even with Monitsu here, we still finish each day soaked."

"Maybe I should just change my name to Monitsu…"

"We joined the corps at the same time as her, why is she so much better?" Tanjiro comments.

"If you think I know the answer, then you are dumber than me."

Zenitsu then turns to Y/N, who was the only one who wasn't soaked. "Angel, are you still mad at me?"

"Tanjiro, Inosuke, why don't we have lunch together today?"

She ignored him!

Inosuke and Tanjiro sweat-dropped.

"WAAAAAAA, I ALREADY APOLOGIZED, PLEASE STOP IGNORING MEEE!"