Training

"What's gross is gross!"

Y/N woke up from her nap by being squeezed into a hug by Zenitsu.

"What's wrong, are trying to escape from your medicine again?" She said while rubbing her eyes, she opens them again only to see Murata sitting in front of the beds.

"Who are you?"

"We met at the natagumo mountain! Did you already forget about me?!"

"… Yeah, I remember. Kurata, right?" Y/N responds in such a robotic way that it was clear that she didn't remember.

"It's Murata!"

"What are you doing here?" Tanjiro questions.

'I was called to report what happened in the natagumo mountain, it was hellish! The hashira are terryfiying!" Murata starts to ramble.

"Are they really that scary?" Y/N comments, Murata and Tanjiro looked at her like she was an alien.

'She did call the wind hashira bug eyes though, so she probably has a very bad sense of danger.' Tanjiro thinks.

"They were all angry, they said corps fighters these days are dropping in quality. It seems that some of the slayers in the mission didn't obey orders, so they asked me who their trainers were. The hashiras are really scary!"

"Hello!"

Shinobu suddenly appears behind him.

"Hashira! Kocho-Sama!"

"Hello."

"ah! Hello! Goodbye!"

"Ara ara, goodbye!"

After the boy left the room in a hurry, she turned to us.

"How are you all feeling?"

"I'm feeling a lot better, thank you for asking."

Y/N went back to sleep while Zenitsu was still hugging her. 

You know that feeling when a cat/dog start to sleep in your lap, and you just stay stuck in place forever because you don't want to wake them up? That was what Zenitsu was feeling.

"Then it's about time to start rehabilitation training!"

"Rehabilitation?"