Fiancé

After talking to Koinatsu and revealing that he was a boy, Tanjiro was ready to leave the house and go meet Inosuke as planned, however, when he left through the window and walked on top of the ceiling, the smell of a demon made him stop in his tr...

After talking to Koinatsu and revealing that he was a boy, Tanjiro was ready to leave the house and go meet Inosuke as planned, however, when he left through the window and walked on top of the ceiling, the smell of a demon made him stop in his tracks.

He quickly went back to the house to check on Koinatsu, standing in the border of the window as he looked inside the room where she was before, only to see Daki, standing in there in her demon form.

Her worm-like obi was wrapped around Koinatsu's body, only her head was visible as the rest of her corpse was already engulfed inside it.

“Another demon slayer child?” Daki side eyed him. “You returned, eh? Very well. How many of you are there? There's you, that ugly child, and there's also my adorable pet. Did a hashira come too? Will one come soon? You're too weak to be a hashira.” 

She turned to face him, smiling menacingly as her worm-obi tightened around the trembling Koinatsu's body.

“I have no use for any demon slayer less than a hashira, you know?”

In response, Tanjiro exclaimed angrily, “Hey! You let her go!”

In response, Daki's face contorted in anger, “Who do you think you're talking to?!” Her worm-obi attacked him, harshly throwing him off the window and making him hit his back against the building in the other side of the road.

He breathed heavily as his body was resting limp in the middle of the wreckage, slowly standing up as he overcame the shock of the impact.

“You're still alive?” Daki asks, stepping outside. “You have good eyes. They're pretty. I will pluck them out and….-” Her face slightly showed signs of disgust, but she shook her head and kept talking, “I will pluck them out and eat them.”

In response, Tanjiro looked silently at the box in his back, the shoulder strap was broken.

“I'm sorry Nezuko. I can't fight and carry you. I have to leave you here, unless your own life is in danger, don't come out of the box!”

Water breathing, fourth form: Striking Tide: Turbulent!

Tanjiro jumped in Daki's direction, in response, she also jumped in his direction.

He and Daki crossed over each other, Tanjiro managed to cut the part of the Obi where the woman was trapped in this second of opportunity.

They both landed on the floor, Tanjiro stood protectively in front of the unconscious Koinatsu.

“You make me sick. A bit like a dying rat. Do a sewage animal like you really stay around her everyday? It makes my skin crawl.”