Swordsmith Village

Y/N blankly stared at her reflection in the mirror, and after pondering about her available options to get out of this situation, she slowly turned back to Zenitsu

“Zenitsu.” He jolted in fear at her cold tone. “You saw too much, so you can't keep living.”

“Y-Y/N?” He gulped as she approached him while cracking her knuckles.

.

.

“Let's bring more sweets to Y/N!” Kiyo excitedly said.

“Yay!” Naho and Sumi commemorated, the three happily walking over to the room Y/N supposedly was.

The three froze in the middle of the corridor when Zenitsu suddenly left the room with a traumatized expression.

“AAAAHH! DON'T KILL ME!” A hand came out from inside, grabbing his collar and harshly pulling him back, the door being closed with a loud thud.

“….W-wow! I think we got the wrong room!”

“Y-Yeah!”

“Let's go back-” The kids fled, already thinking about which flowers they are going to put in his grave.

“You're not escaping.” Y/N pressed her hand against his mouth to stop his screams, her free hand slowly reaching out to lock the door.

Okay, she got him… but what now? She can't make him unconscious since sleep-zenitsu is far more dangerous, so…. her other option is…

“Zenitsu…” She slowly let him go. “It's just a bug bite!”

“h-huh?”

“It's a bug bite!” She said, smiling brightly.

“But-” She harshly put her hand on his shoulder, making him jump from fright. “It's a bug bite.”

“O-okay-” He quickly nodded, tearing-up and trembling.

Y/N frowned as she stared at his traumatized state, maybe she was too harsh?

“I'm sorry, are you still scared? Is there something I can do to make up for it?” She asked, but immediately regretted it when she saw the way his face lightened up.

“If that's the case, then-”

                          『••✎••』

“Y/N! Good morning, are ready to….leave?” In the next day, the scene that Tanjiro saw when he entered the room was…

“Hey, stop moving that much, your hair is tickling me-” Zenitsu had his head laying on Y/N's thighs. “Sorry, it's just that you look really cute from this angle.”

Tanjiro silently approached the two, putting his hands on Y/N's shoulders and saying with a worried frown : “Y/N, blink twice if you're being blackmailed.”