Infinity train

"Sniff, here Y/N, it's for you!" Naho says, handing me a lunchbox while crying

"We put a lot of tempura in it-WAAAAH!" Kiyo and Sumi started to loudly cry while hugging each other.

"Aoi also…sniff, told us to give you this, it's for first aid measures and…WAAAAAAH!" Naho also started to cry together with the others.

By the end of their farewell, the bag that Y/N took with her was filled with things, they really didn't hold back with their overprotectiveness, there were enough bandages to even mummify someone.

Y/N was now wearing the demon slayer corps uniform, she was also using a (favorite color) haori and long black socks to complete it, she kept the shoes she was using when she ended up in this world, even though they might call attention in this era, they are more comfortable to walk and run around.

"EEEH?! SO, WE STILL HAVE NO ORDERS?! WE SHOULD'VE JUST HAD STAYED WITH Y/N IN SHINOBU'S HOUSE!"

"I'm also here, you know-"

"No…our treatment is finished, so instead of staying in one place-" He's cut off by Zenitsu giving multiple punches to his arm.

"We could have avoided that sad goodbye!"

"No….this way it will be easier to move out when we get our orders, besides, the flame hashira-"

"You idiot!"

"Hey!" Inosuke suddenly exclaims.

"I'm busy now!" Zenitsu said while he was grabbing Tanjiro by the collar.

"Hey! Hey!"

"Whaddaya want?! Shut up!"

"WHAT KINDA ANIMAL IS THAT?" Inosuke says, looking at the enormous train in front of the group.

Y/N was happy to finally be able to see something that could easily be seen in her world.

"That thing! It's the lord of this land! It slides across the earth! It's so long and overwhelming! It's gotta be! It looks like it's asleep right now, but be careful!"

"No. This is a steam train. Don't you know that?"

"Shhh! Calm down!"

"No. You calm down."

"I'll attack it first!"

"You shouldn't do that Inosuke, maybe it's the guardian deity of this place!" Tanjiro says with a very certain expression.

"PFFT- BWAHAHAHA-" Y/N couldn't control her laughter.

"Eh? What's so funny?"

"It's just…hAhaha- you guys are so cute- pfft-"

"If I pretend to be a country bumpkin too, you will also call me cute?" Zenitsu suddenly asks with a very serious expression.

Before Y/N could confirm if the question was serious or not, a loud sound interrupted the conversation.

"HEAD LONG RUSH!" Inosuke exclaims as he headbutted the train.

"Stop that! You're embarrassing us!"

The guards suddenly appear running in our direction.

"What are you guys doing?!"

"Gah!"

"THEY'VE GOT SWORDS! THE POLICE! CALL THE POLICE!"

"Uh-oh! Run!"

Zenitsu grabs the back of Y/N's collar and drags her together as everyone starts running.

"THEY'RE KIDNAPPING A GIRL!"

"WHA- I'M NOT BEING KIdnᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ…!" Her scream slowly got more low as she was getting further from them.

Since Y/N already thought of hiding her sword before all the commotion, it might look like she was being kidnapped from the outside view.

"We're the demon slayer corps, our organization isn't recognized by the government, so we can't walk around with our swords visible like that, even if we tell them about the demons, they won't believe us."

"But we work so hard…" Tanjiro mumbles before it suddenly occurs to him, how did you even know about the demon's existence if you weren't a part of the corps?! When he first met you, he assumed that you were just a normal lost civilian, but it was clear after a while that you did know about the demon slayers, but how?

"Well, that's just how it is, for now, let's hide our swords behind our backs." Zenitsu says, interrupting his train of thoughts. He decided that he would ask her about it when they finished this mission.

Ḽ̵̮̤́̍ɪ̸̻̾͠ᴛ̶͉͉̾̐̆ᴛ̶͎̣̻̚͝ʟ̶͔̮́ᴇ̴̯̘͘ ̸͎̓͐͠ᴅ̵̼̈́ɪ̸̹́̓ᴅ̵͔͒͛ ̶͚̑̒̎ͅʜ̸̛̪͙͕̄ᴇ̷̖̎ͅ ̴͈͓̔ᴋ̵͎̙̹͊͝ɴ̵̙͖͊̈́̈́ᴏ̷̗̲̐͂ᴡ̶̲̏̃̚ ̵̯̭̬͋̄͠ᴛ̵̤̮̒͊̆ʜ̷͖̝͙̇̀̔ᴀ̸̦͒ᴛ̴̘͂̇ ̸̳̩̖̈́̑̓ʜ̵̩͒̀̋ᴇ̴̨̟͛͂ͅ ̴͍̉ᴡ̷̖̓ᴏ̶̯̆ᴜ̸̭̎̕ʟ̴͔̆̍͊ᴅ̸̖̫̌͒ɴ̷͓̰̿'̷̃͜ᴛ̶͈̗͆̐̽ ̵̺͈̪̐ʙ̸̢͈̭̈́̿ᴇ̶͓̰̯̑ ̸͈̝͓̉ᴀ̶̞̖͌̐͛ʙ̵̰͔̲̀ʟ̷̗̖̀̎ᴇ̴̡͍̈̿ ̷̦̼̤̆̂̊ᴛ̷͚̻̃̊̕ᴏ̴̱̠̼̒̎ ̶̧͎̙̈́̅ᴀ̴̟̺̞̒̃͝s̸̺͇̐ᴋ̷̧̟͓̓̊ ̸͔̟̺̓ʜ̶̡̾̂͋ᴇ̴̢̺̍̔ʀ̷̗̐͠ ̵̹̂͘ᴇ̷̣̹̕ᴠ̶̢̩̙͝ᴇ̴̩̱̝̀ʀ̴͍̥͍̃̕͘ ̶̨͇͉͋ᴀ̸̠͛̉ɢ̴̛̘̂ᴀ̸̼́͜ɪ̵͙͛ɴ̶͙̲̆̈́͝

Inosuke suddenly poses with his two swords behind his back, they both were totally visible since he didn't wear a shirt.

"That's totally visible! Put on some clothes, you idiot!"

"If we get on the infinity train, we should be able to meet Rengoku. Apparently, he's already on board."

"Do you wanna talk to him? Then lie low while I go buy tickets."

"Okay. Thanks."

"It's hard to walk while hiding a katana." Zenitsu comments as he leaves.

"GRAAAAAAH! WE'RE IN ITS STOMACH! WE'RE IN ITS BELLY! GRAAAH! LET'S TAKE IT DOWN!"

"SHUT UP!''

We kept crossing the cars, looking for the one where Rengoku was.

"Isn't Rengoku a hashira? Do you know what he looks like?"

"Uh-huh. He has a wild hair, and I remember his smell."

"Besides, he's very easy to find because he has a very impacting presence!"

"Huh? What do you mean Y/N?"

"UMAI!"

"See?"