Threat

Gyu

Gyu.

It's a word that refers to the barkers who call out to the passerby and entice them into the entertainment district.

It is a job description, not a person's name.

Gyutaro was the only one who took the title of his job for his name, even now, he barely remembers his human life, that's still the only name he has for himself.

"Well, look at you!" Gyutaro suddenly speaks up, scratching his cheek. "You have such a nice face, your skin is good too, no stains or marks or scars. With such broad shoulders, just don't let yourself get flabby. And you're so tall! How big are you.? Over six feet! I bet women fawn all over you."

He kept pointing attractive characteristics of Uzui, while the sound hashira himself glared at him still positioned in a defensive way, unsure of when exactly he would start his attacks.

"I must admit that I'm jealous. Truly Jealous. Just die already, and I hope you go painfully, maybe flayed alive with your stomach sliced open."

Daki stopped with her sobs on the background and exclaimed loudly, her face still filled with tears : "Gyutaro, it's not just him! There is more! You gotta kill the ones who burned me too! I fought as hard as I could, I really tried, all on my own! But they came along and messed it all up! They ganged up on me and stole my pet too!"

"Yeah...oh no... We can't have that, my adorable little sister...trying as hard as she could, left with no head on her shoulders. I'll kill everyone who messed with her... I'm gonna collect what's due, we'll pay you back for what you did to us! And as you lie dying, don't forget that it was Gyutaro who sent you to the afterlife!"

After his last affirmation, he gave Uzui no time to respond, throwing both of the sickles he was holding in his direction in great speed.

Tanjiro and Y/N, who were still outside the house, just looked in shock at the sudden explosion in the ceiling.

'What are those...? Sickles?' Tanjiro thought as he looked at the weapon spinning in the sky and coming back in the same way it came from, just like a boomerang.

'They're spinning around and flying back! They don't belong to the obi demon! Is there a new demon? I smell Uzui's blood, what's going on?! I have to help!'

Fast footsteps could soon be heard, together with a very recognizable loud voice : "Hey stupid! Grah! I made it! I'm here! You can count on me!"

"Inosuke! Zenitsu! Wait, is he asleep?!"

"Oh no-" Y/N suddenly whispered with a pale expression, before the burgundy boy could even ask why the weird reaction, she quickly got up, ready to run away.

Unfortunately, her attempt at escaping was to no avail, as she soon was tackled by a yellow ball and fell into her butt.

He was hugging her with his arms interlaced in her waist, snoring peacefully with his cheek against her stomach.

"Ugh! Come on Zenitsu! We are in the middle of a serious fight in here!"

Y/N exclaimed with a clearly annoyed voice, grabbing his hair and trying to pull him away from her, even though she was almost pulling his scalp off, he showed no reaction at all.

"Wha- Is he awake or not?!" Tanjiro asked in complete shock.

"I don't know! Monitsu has been weird to underling ever since we freed him from the obi demon!" Inosuke exclaimed back, also trying to get him away from Y/N by pulling his haori collar with both of his hands.

What was happening was that back when Daki threw Zenitsu across the room and made him pass out, by talking to him while he was still sleep, Y/N accidentally made sleep-mode Zenitsu engrave her voice, and now he will simply react to her sounds by just being near her.

Tanjiro shook his head as he noticed that they got distracted, he decided that they should settle this matter later and focus on the battle going on. "Go in and help Uzui! Hurry!"

Inosuke, who was almost managing to pull the blonde boy away from the girl, turns to look at Tanjiro after hearing his affirmation, letting Zenitsu go in a sudden way and making him fall back into Y/N, she let out a small 'oof' sound as his weight on her made the girl once again hit against the ground.

"Leave this to me and rest easy! Grah! I'm gonna go wild! Me- Lord Inosuke! I'm gonna be reeeeeeal flashy!" You could even see the sparkles around him as he said that last sentence, clearly inspired by the flamboyant man who was currently fighting for his life.

Y/N started to give continuous punches to Zenitsu's head, exclaiming with her cheeks puffed in irritation : "Come on! If you don't go help Uzui this instant, I swear I'm going to hate you for the rest of my life!" Though this affirmation sounded like a threat a toddler would make, it still seemed to have an effect on him, as he finally let go of her to follow Inosuke.

"Pardon me for a minute, but I've gotta put Nezuko back in her box! You guys get in there!"

"Ah, I'm going with him! So pardon me too I guess-" Y/N exclaimed as she followed Tanjiro.

"You're both pardoned!"

"Uh...thanks."