Mission

"Why is she here?" Obanai says with one of his eyes twitching, looking at the girl who ignored his presence and kept eating her breakfast

"She's my guest! Don't be rude to her!" Mitsuri responds to him with a pout.

"Mii-chan, I think there's something burning."

"Ah! You're right! Please wait just a minute, Obanai!" She says before sprinting to the kitchen.

Obanai sits in the other side of the table, glaring at Y/N, who was eating rice with a straight face.

"Mii-chan?"

"Jealous? "

"Shut up."

"Can I pet your snake?"

"No."

"Too bad because he's already here!" She exclaims happily putting her hand to the air to reveal Kaburamaru curled up in her arm.

Obanai then confusedly looks at his neck to see his friend missing.

"When did you do that?"

"I did nothing, he came to me! I suppose that my angelic charm was enough to attract him, ehehe."

Obanai just stood there looking at her in silence.

"What you are looking at?"

"I'm trying to find the angelic charm you mentioned."

"You bitch-"

"I'm back!" Mitsuri interrupts Y/N, coming into the room with more food.

The rest of the lunch was silent, with Obanai just glaring at Y/N as she ate.

"Can you stop? You're making my food taste bad." She comments as she took another bite of fish.

"Weren't you staying at Shinobu's state? Why did you come here?"

"Because my wife invited me."

"Huh?"

"Jeez Y/N, it makes me embarrassed when you call me like that!" Mitsuri says while giggling with a red face.

"You."

"Me what?"

"What kind of trick you used in her?!"

"Eeeeh?! What do you mean? I never tricked anybody!"

"Of course you did! Otherwise, why would she-

"Guys! Calm down! Why can't you both be friends? And Obanai, I'm confident that if you give a chance to Y/N you will see how much of nice person she is-"

"Never." He responds with a serious face.

"Well, at least in one thing we can agree." Y/N responds back, trying to reach back to her food, but being interrupted by a loud sound.