Sun

"Zenitsu, good morning! You look like you are in a good mood, did something happen?"

"I met an angel- No! I met a goddess!"

Tanjiro just stood there confused, Y/N then goes outside their room while rubbing her eyes drowsily.

"Ah! Y/N good-" He's cut off by Zenitsu.

"Angel-chan! Good morning!" He says while wrapping his arms around her neck and nuzzling against her cheek.

"Zen…good morning."

Then it clicked.

Zenitsu met an “angel”, Y/N wasn't mad at him anymore.

Tanjiro wasn't sure about how to feel with this irritation inside him, Zenitsu is his friend, so he should be happy that they made up, right?

"Don't get too close to him Y/N, he's a disease."

"…? Don't you meant he HAS a disease?"

"Oh yeah, that's what I meant."

"HE SAID IT ON PURPOSE! HE TOTALLY SAID IT ON PURPOSE!"

"See? He's still a bit delirious."

"I'M NOT DELIRIOUS!"

"Poor thing!" Y/N says with a pitying look.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN “POOR THING”?! I ALREADY SAID I'M NOT DELIRIOUS!"

"Sorry for arriving late! I was-"

"One hundred push-ups."

"NOOOOO!"

Sanemi really is a demon.

After I finally finished doing the 100 push-ups, and of course, feeling like my body was going to fall apart, Sanemi suddenly speaks up.

"Why did you go with Tanjiro?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Master told us about how you started traveling with him. Why did you accept the help of a stranger who didn't even speak the same language as you?"

"…Oh, my! It can't be…are you interested in me?! I didn't expect my charm to be that-"

"Forget it, brat-"

"Pfft- just teasing. About your question… Well-"

Maybe, just maybe… I would've had accepted Tanjiro help even if I didn't have the manga knowledge.

"His eyes, I suppose. He has very gentle and free of bad intentions eyes. I just ended up trusting him."

"Even after you discovered that he was traveling with a demon?"

"Well…it was quite the surprise, but I already trusted him at that point."

"Trust, huh?" He responded, avoiding eye contact with a mocking smile.