Treatment

In the next day, Y/N was about to visit Yuki, but was stopped by Ichika and Kota before she could even grab the door handle

“Y/N, is there someone that you like?!” She was immediately bombarded with the prized question.

“Who… I like?”

“Yeah!” Ichika nodded earnestly.

“I like everyone!” She didn't even think twice.

“No! We mean, like, who would you like to marry?!” Kota rephrased the question.

“…. Everyone?”

“No! Between Giyuu and Kyojuro, who do you like the most?!”

“I like both equally!”

Give up kids, you won't get a certain answer from her.

“Aaargh! We mean romantically!”

“Romantically…?”

That was a hard question for Y/N because sure, she did like everyone, but she didn't know if the affection she felt for them was the same as if she liked an idol or if she liked them for real.

“I DID IT!” Shinobu suddenly snapped the door open, making the three jump in fright, they forgot they were talking in front of the treatment center.

“Huh? Shinobu, you did whAA-” Y/N's question was cut short when Shinobu excitedly ran up to her and kissed her cheek, her face immediately exploding in red.

“SHE KISSED Y/N?!”

“SHINOBU WAS THE ONE Y/N LIKED ALL THIS TIME?!” A new misunderstanding started to arise between the kids.

“W-what happened?” Y/N asked the butterfly, her hand touching her cheek.

“A treatment! For the disease! I found it!” Shinobu rarely expressed her emotions like this, judging by this reaction and the bags under her eyes, she really was working hard in finding this treatment all this time.

“YOU FOUND IT?!”

“I DID!” They started to excitedly jump while holding hands.

“That means Yuki will be fine! Come on, Kota, I have to rub this in Hiro's face!” Ichika excitedly said, grabbing Kota's hand and dragging him with her.

“Why is everyone so excited here?” Kyojuro walked over to them, Shinobu freezing in the spot.

Though it was something she wouldn't admit aloud, she always found herself slipping out of character around Y/N, but when someone else appeared, she didn't feel comfortable enough to be without her acting.

So much that she (reluctantly) let go of Y/N's hands, silently backing away and cleaning her throat, looking up with her emotionless smile of always back in her face. “I was having a hard time figuring out on how to treat the disease because I didn't know what was causing it in the first place.” She said.