Disney

“Daaaakiii!”

“Daaaakiii!”

“Ah, Y/N! Welcome back!” Daki ran over to her, suddenly grabbing her face and bombarding the girl with questions : “Did they harm you?! Are you okay?! Did they feed you properly?!”

“No, yes and yes! Also, I have something to tell you.” Y/N said, smiling brightly.

Daki tilted her head, confused. “And what that might be?”

“…you might want to take a step back.”

“? Okay?” She suspiciously took a few steps back from Y/N.

“Okay, so, do you remember upper moon three appearing in the middle of the battle before?”

“I do… wait, but that makes me remember, what was that after all?!"

“Okay, so, long history short, I defeated him in a very fair battle, and then kidnapped him… with his consent.” At this moment, Y/N noticed that the more she tried to explain how they turned into friends, the weirder it got.

“Hah?”

“And look, he's here too!” She decided to give up on explaining and put the box down, taking mini-Akaza out. “You see, don't worry because he's totally-”

“B-BROTHEEER!!!!!” Daki panicked and immediately called for gyutaro.

“WHAT- WHAT'S GOING ON?!” He exasperatedly crawled out from her back with a confused expression.

“IS HIM! UPPER MOON THREE, HE'S HERE! AND HE GOT Y/N-!” She grabbed his arm and pointed to them while shaking.

“It's the contrary, actually-” Y/N tried to speak up.

“AAAAAAH! STAY CALM, Y/N! WE WILL SAVE YOU! I DON'T WHY HE'S USING THAT WEIRD FORM, BUT IT'S PROBABLY TO MAKE YOU DROP YOUR GUARD-!”

“But I'm totally calm-”

“FORGET ABOUT HER, DAKI! LET'S USE HER AS BAIT AND ESCAPE-”

“NOOOOOOO!!! I'M NOT LEAVING MY BABY BEHIIINDDD!”

“Hey, their screams are hurting my ears, tell them to stop or something.” Akaza commented, growing to his normal size and nudging Y/N's arm with his elbow.

“Even if you ask me, I can't 'tell' them to stop.” She responded, staring blankly at the siblings still screaming at each other.

“Y/N, tell me!” Daki suddenly turned back to her, grabbing her shoulders with a surprisingly serious expression. “Between losing an arm or a leg, which do you choose?!”