Dream

● Hiii! author here! I haven't been leaving any notes recently, right? I'm sorry for not interacting with you guys as much, it's just that when I finish a chapter I get so excited to publish it that I end up forgetting to say anything lol

● I know that after the “night” chapter, you guys were probably waiting for a bunch of angst and dark stuff, but I have never been good at writing angst 😭😭 fluff is forever gonna be my thing! Romance is the best! Cute things for the win!

● Hope you enjoy this chapter, and have a good day/night!

       •────────✦❅✦────────•

“Tanjiroo!! What did I do wrooonggg-” Y/N cried.

“They are at it again.”

To the other people participating in Mitsuri's training, Y/N running after Tanjiro while he avoided her like a plague started to turn into a normal daily occurrence.

“How many words do you think he's going to say to her today? I bet ten.” One of the guys commented to another.

“Ten? Nah, that's too much! Yesterday he only spoke three, so I think he will say like... five.”

In the middle of such a hellish daily flexibility training, the Tanjiro-Y/N situation ended up turning into a great source of entertainment for the swordsmen, so they often made bets on how many words Tanjiro would be able to say.

“Ugh… what's wrong with him?” Y/N frowned, finally stopping running after the boy to catch her breath.

“Heeey! Don't give up, Y/N! Catch the man!” One of them exclaimed, cheering for the girl. “I'm gonna lose money if you don't-”

Surprisingly enough, watching Tanjiro being so timid about Y/N's attire was so funny to everyone that they ended up getting used at it, so they weren't really embarrassed at using the leotards anymore.

But they still hoped that Tanjiro would take a very long while to get used to it, since watching him panicking over Y/N was the only enjoyment they had.

“Good morning everyone! Ready for the flexibility exercises? I just know that today is the day everyone will be able to do a full split!” Mitsuri ran inside while adjusting her sleeves with a big smile. “To quick things up, everyone chooses a partner, okay? Let's all help each other stretch!”

“Huh?” Tanjiro got distracted by Mitsuri's entrance and stopped in place for a second. Unfortunately, this small second gave enough time to Y/N catch up to him.

“Gotcha!” She jumped on his back, immediately wrapping her legs around his waist and completely attaching herself to the boy. “There's no escape now!”

“Looks like Y/N is today's winner.” A guy commented, everyone clapped with a blank expression at Y/N's victory(?).

'Tooclosetooclosetooclosetooclose-' Tanjiro's head was spinning during the entire training.