Wisteria House

This symbol "☆" means change of POV

This symbol "♡" means timeskip

E/C = Eye color

♡◇♡◇♡

"What are you doing here?" A kid with E/C colored eyes said.

There was a man. For some reason, she couldn't distinguish his features, and she never meet someone who had such a powerful aura.

She felt small around him.

He was covered in blood while sitting in the ground, leaning against a tree.

He slowly looked at the face of the kid.

That was Y/N when she was only nine years old.

"I lost someone."

"Who?" She tilted her head.

"It was someone significant to me." He said in response.

"Here! I was going to give it to my mommy, but I hope it makes you feel better!" The kid said innocently, giving the bloodied men the random flower she was holding, he looked at the plant in his hands, before gently smile and turn to the child.

"Where's your mother?"

"She's not here anymore. Aunt didn't like my mom, so I have to visit her in secret!"

"I see. Do you want me to come with you? We can get more flowers for her in the way."

"Really?! "

The man nodded, he got up, offering his hand to the child, who smiled sweetly and took it without even hesitate.

"But sir, why are you covered in blood? Are you hurt?"

"It's not my blood."

"It's not?"

"No, but don't worry, I won't hurt you."

"Oh no! I didn't think you were going to hurt me! Because I can tell when people are monsters!"

"You can?"

"Mhm! I know many monsters!"

"I see, it must be scary."