Love

● heey! look who's back after disappearing for almost a month-

I will start by apologizing. My reasons are a mix of being busy and feeling very unmotivated to write.

This chapter is a bit longer than the others, as an apology for not updating in so long! So, I hope you like it.

       •────────✦❅✦────────•

“Akazaa! Are you there?” In the next day, Y/N spent the whole morning looking for Akaza, he didn't show up anymore after Douma hinted that he hurt him badly.

“That gay-eyed bitch, how dare he hurts-” She mumbled to herself as she walked around the corridors, a dark aura filled with anger emanating from her body.

“E-eek! Y/N is in a bad mood today!” Kiyo jumped after Y/N walked through her.

“Did something happened?” Naho asked, frowning from worry as Sumi hugged her arm, the three kids watching in silence as Y/N turned the corner in angry steps.

“Akazaaaaa! If you are hearing, give me a signal or something!”

Silence.

“I knew it, instead of slapping, I should have punched his face.” She started biting the nail of her thumb.

“… That's a bad habit, Y/N.” Daki approached her from behind, gently taking her hand and pulling it away from her mouth.

“Oh, sorry. I didn't realize I was doing it.” Y/N responded, awkwardly scratching her cheek with her free hand.

Daki didn't seem to have heard her excuse, since she kept looking down at the blood forming under the girl's nail with a sad frown. “You're hurting yourself again, are you anxious with something? You've started doing that a lot recently.”

“Oh!” Y/N harshly pulled her hand away from Daki's gentle grasp, hiding it behind her back and forcing a smile. “Do you know where Akaza is? I haven't seen him since yesterday.”

Daki jolted with the question, suddenly starting to fidget and avoid eye contact with Y/N.

“What's with that face?! What happened?”

“… After you left, Douma stayed quiet for a bit, surprisingly. But when some hours passed, he got bored and wanted to leave the room.” She then huffed, like just remembering it annoyed her. “Then Akaza, who seemed to predict that was going to happen, tried to stop him, and then…”

“And then?” Y/N gulped.

“He froze him solid.”

“….what?”

“I mean, he got out of the ice a bit later, but I think he was embarrassed because he left just after, and I haven't seen him at all since that happened.” Daki completed, sighing.