Needle

[ tw ; self-harm ]

[ tw ; self-harm ]

Y/N, you really should go sleep… you can finish Muichiro's gift tomorrow.

'I can't. If I don't occupy my mind with something else, I will freak out again.' Y/N thought, exasperatedly putting everything she had in her hands together. 'I miss phones and Wi-Fi in times like these…'

I don't. They are not good for your health.

'What are you? My mother?'

…??? I can change my gender if that's what you want-

'I was being sarcastic. Just forget it, okay?' She huffed.

....what about Akaza, how do you intend to talk to him?

'I don't know.'

He's going to get in the way of your desired future, are you okay with that?

'Of course I am not-!'

Depending on his response, you might get really hurt-

'I know!'

I don't think you should-

'JUST SHUT UP, OKAY?! I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW, I WILL SOLVE THIS LATER! So please… just let me pretend that everything is fine…' Y/N silently put the materials down, it was starting to become difficult to breathe again.

'Calm down Y/N… calm down… panicking again will not help anyone… I messed up by letting Nezuko and Daki see me like that… I have to control… myself…' She put her hand against her chest, trying to calm down her erratic breathing, she could feel her heart beating furiously through her skin.

'It's not working… It's not working!'  She shook her head. 'I just keep thinking about the worst things that can happen!'

Y/N, I'm getting really worried, you really should get someon-

'I DON'T NEED ANYONE!' She grabbed her head, furiously pulling her hair. 'What if I said something wrong and that's why he left?! What if I end up making someone else leave too?! My mistakes can kill someone now- I need to-'.

Y/N, it's going to be okay, calm down! You're overthinking!

'Stop thinking, shut up, shut up, shut up!' She squeezed her eyes shut, she wanted her head to stop talking, she wanted everything to go silent so she could properly sort out her feelings… 'I need to… I need to…'

Her eyes silently looked down, seeing the silver needle on the floor, the moon shine coming from the window reflected beautifully on it.

Y/N weakly reached her hand out and grabbed it, staring at the shining object with a dazed expression.