Smile

“Y/N, good timing!”

“Y/N, good timing!”

“Huh?” As Y/N was once again ditching Uzui's hardcore training to pet a stray cat, Makio ended up finding her.

Uzui's wives were responsible for the lunch, they were the ones that provided the food for the slayers.

“Help us distribute the food! Will ya?”  Makio approached her with a mischievous smile.

“Eh? But-” She dropped a basket filled with onigiri in Y/N's arms, not even giving the girl time to protest.

She weakly walked over to the training ground, sad about having to leave the cat behind.

“Lunch breaaaaaak…” She gloomily called them over for lunch, realizing too late that she was like a rat who stepped inside a lion's den.

In less than one second, countless people were swarming her to grab the food, now she got why Makio's threw this task to her! She was going to be squished to death like this!

“HEY! STOPPING ACTING WILD AND MAKE A LINE!” Luckily, Uzui quickly put things in order.

They formed a line with annoyed expressions, and Y/N started to gave them an onigiri one by one. “Here it is! Have a nice day, Akira!”

“Huh?” The slayer she just gave food froze from shock.

“What is it? Is there something wrong with the onigiri?” Y/N confusedly tilted her head.

“No, it's just… you called me Akira-”

“But that is your name, isn't it?” She frowned.

“It is, but I introduced myself, like, two weeks ago-”

“Yeah, I know!” She smiled brightly.

“N-no way!” He grabbed the arm of the person behind him and pulled him to stood in front of her. “What about him?! What's his name?!”

“That's Hiroshi, right?”

“A-And him?!” He frantically pointed to another guy who was passing by.

“Itsuki.”

“What about her?!”

“Minami.”

“N-no way- She really knows everyone's names-” At this point, they were staring at her like she wasn't a thing from this world.

“I mean, everyone from the corps is a precious comrade! So, I should at least know the names of the people I fight alongside with, shouldn't I?” Y/N smiled at them.

'A-AN ANGEL-!!'

Before Tanjiro could even start participating in the hashira training, Y/N had unknowingly already started the process of dominating the whole corps.

                          『••✎••』

“GOOD MORNING, GIYUU! TODAY I FEEL LIKE EATING UDON, AND YOU'RE COMING WITH!” Y/N and Tanjiro once again invaded his house with no previous warning.