Parents

“Okay, firstly, what do you know about the fighting spirit?”

Y/N raised her hand, proceeding to explain like she was answering a teacher : “It's a thingy that lets you feel your opponent killing intent, right?”

“Yeah, that's very surface-level knowledge-”

“Humph.”

“Explaining it further, it's a very useful ability to have.  With it, it's basically impossible for you to suffer a surprise attack, and depending on how advanced it is, you might even be able to predict your opponent attacks.”

“Predict?! That's so broken! What an unfair ability!”

“Of course, I'm the one who created it, after all!” Akaza said with a prideful expression.

“Yeah, but even with this 'amazing' ability, you still can't win against upper moon two and one, right? So, you aren't THAT amazingGYAAH-”

“What did you say?” He grabbed Y/N's collar while emitting a scary aura, the girl immediately proceeding to exclaim in panic : “NO-WOMEN RULE, NO-WOMEN RULE-”

He let go of her with a sigh. “Anyway, as I said before, I'm not sure if a human can replicate it, but I guess it wouldn't hurt for someone so pathetic like you try.” After saying this extremely offensive thing with a nonchalant expression, he started to search for something in his pocket.

“But how are you going to teach me anyway?”

“With this.” He took out a blindfold.

“.....” With a blank expression, Y/N pointed to the blindfold in his hand and said : “Look, we aren't at that level of relationship yetAACK-”

“SHUT UP!” He slapped the blindfold against her eyes before she could even finish her sarcastic comment.

“Can you see something? How many fingers am I showing to you?” He asked, showing three fingers in front of her blindfolded face.

“Sixth-nine.”

“Okay, now that you can't see, we can proceed to the next step.”

“And that is…?”

“We fight.”

“Ahaha! Good joke! What happened to the 'I don't hit women'?”

“Look, I'm not doing this because I want to, okay?! But it's the only way, and also, I just don't KILL women.”

“I just can't see how this is going to work. Literally.”

“Easy, you need to be able to avoid my attacks by only sensing my intent in hurting you, in other words, without seeing them with your eyes.”

“… Hah? Did the acorn hit you too hard?”

“I'm starting!” He quickly approached her. “WAIT-” And she immediately received a punch to the gut.