Letter

"Daki, Gyutaro, Akaza! I'm back! Are you guys already frie

"Daki, Gyutaro, Akaza! I'm back! Are you guys already frie...." Y/N opened the room's door.

"Oh-" Akaza was hanging from the ceiling with a rope tied around his body, there was also a bonfire under him.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS TRYING TO COOK HIM-"

.

.

.

"Aaah! Haganekuza-san! So, you're feeling better now? That's great!" A week later, Haganekuza had come to visit Tanjiro.

"Isn't it hot today? Why don't you take off your mask?" Come on Y/N, with the face you're making, everyone can tell your true intentions.

"Haa....haa.....haaa...haaa....haaa" The swordsmith, however, didn't respond to either of them, and just kept breathing erratically.

"You sure don't look okay, though?!"

He didn't answer again, and only silently took out Tanjiro's new sword, handing it over to him. "Ah... The sword... Thank you very much..."

"Please have a seat, are you okay there?" Goto offered to Haganekuza, who sat down while still breathing heavily.

"Haa....haa....bla....blade..." He managed to mumble out.

"Blade?! Yeah, let's take a look at the blade!"

Tanjiro then finally unsheathed it, the blade had a different depth of black that made it seem like the sharp part had flames. "Amazing... there's a different depth of black here."

"And the steel is good quality, the previous wielder must have been a very strong swordsman." Haganezuka completed.

Oh, look, they're talking about your father, Y/N. Aren't you feeling proud?

'What about Mirieth?'

Bye.

"- The character 'metsu' for destruction, the swordsmith who forged this sword, made it to destroy all demons. He didn't leave a single clue about his identity, and there was nothing but that character. Apparently, the demon hunters hierarchy was established after the blade was made, and that's why only the pillars get the characters 'destroy all evil demons on them'."

"Oh, I see now, what an amazing sword..." Tanjiro trembled before confusedly looking down at the blade again. "But I don't think I saw the character when I used it last time..."

Just after he said this, Haganekuza suddenly started to produce a scary aura and pounced on Y/N, pulling her hair while continuously poking her cheek. "THAT'S BECAUSE THIS LITTLE GODDAM DIPSHIT TOOK THE SWORD FROM ME WHEN I ONLY MANAGED TO FINISH THE FIRST STAGE OF THE PROCESS!"

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Hey- I'm not into this shit! At least take your mask off first! Ow! Ow!" She squirmed in his grasp.

"I DIDN'T EVEN GET THE RUST OFF, IMMA KILL YOU TWO!!"