Poison

this chapter is my longest one yet- It has like, 3k words, which now that I look closer it isn't that much but still-

Writing fighting scenes is my nightmare, even more that Tanjiro doesn't stop having constant long-ass protagonists speeches in his mind, and it took so long to write down his monologues! like- i love him but can he please stop doing that??? 😭😭😭😭😭

Also, red-light district arc is about to end! I think next chapter will be the last one(?) Let's see if we will be able to get Daki ( and possibly Gyutaro ) in our harem too!

             ╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A heavy aura started to emanate from Gyutaro, the pressure of it immediately making Tanjiro freeze in place.

'Such powerful evil! I'm covered in goosebumps! But then, I am facing against upper moon 6!' He tightened his grip on his sword, his breath hitched in his throat thanks to the fear.

'He poisoned Uzui... I have to protect him! I'll swing my sword the moment he moves. The moment he moves, even the tiniest bit...' Even though Tanjiro thought this with so much conviction, his eyes weren't even able to follow the speed of the demon, in a blink of an eye he was face to face with him, the scythe in his hand inches across his neck.

'Now! Strike! Dodge! Dodge! Bend back! Bend...' Tanjiro's body wasn't fast enough to react in time, Uzui swiftly steps in, grabbing the back of his collar and throwing him off the line of attack, quickly starting to change blows with the demon.

The boy falls to the ground a few meters away from the two, getting up hastily. 'What I am doing?! He had to defend me! I'm holding him back!'

He soon began to feel shivers down his body, as suddenly a sward of obi started to come from above and attacking both him and Uzui. 'Up above...a swarm of obi!'

"AH HA HA HA HA! With Gyutaro awake now, I can use my full strength! I can see everything! Every move you make!"

'... I know I said I was going to try talking to her...but...' Sweat dripped down Y/N's forehead, were her hands trembling? It's been a while since she felt this nervous fighting against a demon, how nostalgic. 'When exactly would be a good time to try to talk? She's too instable right now, putting me in danger would only slow down Zenitsu and Inosuke, I have to keep in mind that she still can kill them...'

Inosuke's loud voice made her snap out of her daydreams, as he started to scream insults at Daki in the way you would expect of him :

"Just shut up! I can't stand your screeching voice! Underling and I are totally going to wreck you!.... oh and there's monitsu too I guess."

"Heh heh heh... You were lying about their capability as tsuguko, they aren't nearly as good as you said. That won't do. That won't do at all!" Gyutaro said, a creepy smile on his face.