Violence

“Then he says “I will always come back”, and he actually does because his soul kind of got stuck to the suit just like the other animatronics, so they are all like, ghost-robot killing machines, he actually comes back uglier each time-” Seeing Y/N...

“Then he says “I will always come back”, and he actually does because his soul kind of got stuck to the suit just like the other animatronics, so they are all like, ghost-robot killing machines, he actually comes back uglier each time-” Seeing Y/N babbling non-stop on top of the boulders while Gyomei pushed them around was starting to turn into a normal occurrence, he never really responded, so it was hard to tell if he actually acknowledged her presence, though it's not like a Taisho era person would have much to respond to the whole fnaf lore anyway.

One day, Tanjiro was attempting to push a boulder, just like Gyomei. “Hggn-!” The boulder, unfortunately, wouldn't move. 'My feet keep sliding back-! Argh! It's like it's pushing me back!'

It didn't help much that every time he looked up, he would see Y/N laying lazily atop of the boulder with a gloomy stare, since he couldn't push it around easily like Gyomei did and she couldn't use it as a ride, she was unable to control her disappointment.

“Can you please not look at me like that? I-it's kinda discouraging me…” Tanjiro meekly asks after his failed attempt of moving the boulder.

“Ah, sorry!” She fixes her expression to a cheery smile. “C'mon, you can do it!”

Tanjiro stares at her, and then asks: “Hey, if you tried, could you move the boulder? I don't really see you training so…”

Y/N smiles smugly and sits up. “Of course I can! Easy-peasy! Without breaking a single sweat!”

'Now that I think about it, I never saw her actively participating in any of the trainings we have done before??' Tanjiro notices. 'It's like she only does the bare minimum to pass to the next hashira... but if that's the case, doesn't that mean Y/N is actually really strong??'

He looks up at her to question it, but sees her about to take a nap on the boulder, and all of his theories of Y/N being a secret super swordsman fell off. 'No, of course not… look at her… there's no way…'

You really should start working more on your image, Y/N.

'Hm? Why you say that, Ether?'

…forget it.

Suddenly, Y/N feels something crawling up her leg, she snaps her head to check and sees…. “AAAAAH, A COCKROACH!!” she jumps off the boulder and accidentally tackles Tanjiro in the process. “KILL IT, KILL IT!!”

“C-calm down! Where is it?” Tanjiro exasperatedly attempts to calm her down while looking for the insect, and when she sees it on the ground running over to them, she immediately sprints off in the direction Zenitsu was training.

“ZENITSU! A COCKROACH!!” She exclaims while approaching the blonde.

“WHERE?!” He also started running off.

“YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GO KILL IT, WHY ARE YOU RUNNING TOO?! COWARD! THIS IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER GET MARRIED!” Y/N yells while they both ran.

“I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOU HURTING MY FEELINGS AND A COCKROACH AT THE SAME TIME, YOU KNOW?!” Zenitsu snaps back.