Comfort Words.

[ Another chapter I didn't had enough time to correct mistakes, sorry! T^T ]

       •────────✦❅✦────────•

I'm so tired….

B̴̙͓͌͝ȕ̵͜t̴̗͐̾ ̴̖̀̅ÿ̶̧́̔͜o̸̭͊̕u̷̝̥̿ ̸̘̔̕c̵̣̈́͠á̵̝ń̴̯͍'̷͔̘͆̓t̶̗̱̒ ̴͍̓r̷̼̟͐e̶̬̚s̵͇͌t̶͔̍͝ ̸̖̎͐ý̶͓̽e̴̡͊t̶̠̊̈́͜,̶̗͆́ ̸̲̓Ỹ̶̳/̵̛̰̟͂N̵̞̦̊.̵̫͆̀
̸̡̪̂
̵͓́̅W̸̡̫͗a̴̲̓̉k̸̩̍e̷͖̾ ̵̟̄͜ǘ̷̲͙͛p̷̟̋,̷͓͇̐͌ ̶̘́y̷̢̘̏o̸̘͔̍u̸̬͌'̶̺͛r̶̗͂̕e̶͉̙͆ ̸̹̪̄̉s̵̨̱͂t̵͉̒͗ḯ̸͕̯l̷̎̓ͅl̷̮̦̾ ̸̖͋͠f̵͔͗͑ͅà̵͔r̶̝͘ ̷̻͑f̴͖̈́r̵̢̈́o̵̪̮̒̇m̷̦͒͠ ̴̙̐ŷ̸͕̲̃o̵̩͆ů̵̻͠r̷̛̻̫͝ ̴͕̈́h̸̭̐a̷͈̦̿p̸̧̊ṗ̵͙ͅŷ̷̬̝ ̷̦͚̈͌e̷̝͑n̷̘̓̈́ḍ̵̏́i̴̝̕ṅ̷̨̜̎g̵̠̯̀.̸̨͐̃͜

.

.

“Ughh-” Y/N exasperatedly sat up, only to feel an excruciating pain in her shoulder. “Fuck!” She grabbed her arm.

“That's the first thing you say when you wake up? What a dirty mouth.” Y/N immediately recognized Shinobu's gentle voice, her tense muscles relaxing.

“W-What happened?” She managed to blurt out, noticing her hoarse voice, Shinobu quickly handed her a cup with water.

“You got into an unlucky encounter with the demon.” She commented while the girl on the bed gulped down the liquid.

“Phew! I see-” Y/N stopped talking as soon as the memories of the previous night hit her.

'That's right, Hiro and Ichika… both are gone.'

She clenched her fists.

Smile.

Pretend that you're fine.

“Kota and Yuki were very traumatized with the incident and didn't want to talk, and since you weren't waking up due to the blood loss, we had a very hard time figuring out what to do.” Shinobu said, crossing her arms with a sigh, the bags under her eyes were even worse than last time.

“I'm… sorry?”

“That's right, you should say that you're sorry! I won't judge you for willingly drinking my poison since it was the best option you got in the hands, but stabbing yourself?” Shinobu approached her, smiling. “You were at a good enough proximity to actually decapitate the demon, why you would do such a stupid thing?”

'…. If I decapitated him with my breathing style, he would go to heaven. I would rather die 500 times than allowing that.' Is what Y/N thought.

“Sorry, I was too exasperated at the time and wasn't thinking properly.” But she just blurted out a random excuse instead.

“… Do you want to hear about the wound in your shoulder??” Shinobu suddenly exclaimed with a faked excited voice.