My only friend.

“Nezuko!! STOP!” Without thinking twice, Tanjiro ran head-on in the direction of the demon, ready to attack

“What are Karaku and Urogi doing?! So infuriating!” Sekido angrily said, making another staff and trying to stab Tanjiro with it.

Seraphic breathing, first form : absolute severance-!” In a blink of an eye Y/N was in front of him, cutting the staff in half and without even giving the demon time to think, she attempted a second slash, her blade coming in the direction of his neck in a fast speed.

He clenched his teeth in frustration, quickly backing away from them to avoid the cut as Tanjiro ran to aid his sister.

To avoid being electrocuted, Tanjiro used the bird-leg he had previously cut from one of the clones to grab the staff that was impaling Nezuko, rapidly pulling it off from her neck. 'Yes- I'll get this out!'

Sekido didn't waste time and went behind him, trying to stab his neck from behind. 'Uh-oh! Behind me!'

Y/N tackled them both, the three rolling out of strike zone, maybe there was a better way of helping out, but these demons move too fast for her to be able to think of a more logical way.

She didn't remember many details from the manga, so she doesn't exactly know which attacks Tanjiro and Nezuko will receive and which ones they will be able to defend themselves from, and if that's the case, it's better if she defends the two from of all them! If she can do it, then why hold back?

“Annoying! Annoying! Annoying! Stop fucking interrupting me-!” Sekido was starting to lose patience, though it's not like he had much in the first place.

Y/N got up from the floor, pointing her sword at him while exclaiming : “You will see! I will shove this staff up in your a-”

“THAT LOOKS FUN! Can I join in?!” Sekido interrupted her, jumping above them and fanning his fan-leaf down, a strong gust of wind instantly crushing everyone, the pressure making all the three go to the ground.

'The pressure-! It's crushing me-!'

And they passed out.

“Now… Finish them…!” The three clones approached them.

“Uh…” Y/N confusedly sat up from the floor, raising her hand like she was making a question to a teacher on a classroom. “…excuse me… I'm kinda alive?”

“Wha- WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?”

“My pain tolerance is better than most people, you need waaay more than that to make me pass out.” She nonchalantly responded, getting up and dusting her [skirt/pants].

'But that's still a troublesome situation, maybe I would be able to handle it if it were one or two, but I can't fight against three demons at the same time! I don't know how long Nezuko and Tanjiro will take to wake up too…'