Kidnapper

Nezuko and Y/N were both sitting in front of each other, Y/N sweat dropping, while Nezuko looked at her with a pout

"I'm sorry for leaving without warning!" Y/N says, trying once again to apologize.

"Humph!" She turns her head away from her, still mad.

"Come on, Nezuko, I already said I'm sorry!" Y/N says, wrapping her arms around her neck from behind and leaning onto her.

"hmmhp hmmp!" She hums, still mad.

"Please? "

Nezuko side eyes her, only to see her doing an about to cry expression, her irritated frown rapidly turns into a worried expression as she quickly turns to hug Y/N back.

"Ehehe, gotcha!" Y/N grabs her, hugging her tightly.

"HMMP! HMMPH!" She gives some light punches to her chest, puffing her cheeks in frustration from being deceived.

"Ahaha, sorry for tricking you! I just couldn't bear you being mad at me any longer." Y/N responds with a gentle smile, holding both of Nezuko hands to stop with her punches.

In response, the demon girl buries her head in her chest, Y/N failed to see her completely red face.

"This feels kinda nostalgic!"

"Right? It has been so long since we all ate breakfast together!"

Y/N was expecting a lot of things when she came back. Questions, anger, even disdain, what she didn't expect was that everyone would just act like nothing happened.

"I missed Aoi's tempura! Oh, talking about food, Mitsuri gave me a lot of sweets, do you guys want to share it?"

"If Y/N is willingly giving me food, then that means...YOU'RE PROPOSING TO ME, RIGHT?!" Zenitsu exclaims with stars in his eyes.

"I'll ignore that affirmation and go get the sweets." She says in response, trying to get up only to be interrupted by Nezuko, who was sleeping in her lap, wrapping her hands around her waist to keep her still.

"Oh. It seems like the sweets will have to wait for later."

"WHERE IS IT? WHERE'S THE CANDY?!" Inosuke exclaims.

Y/N looks at him with a blank expression and says: "I'm not telling you, you are going to eat all of them alone if I do."

"HAAAAH?! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?!"

"You are Inosuke. That's the problem."

"MY UNDERLING IS REBELLING!" Inosuke says with an offended expression, Zenitsu just gave him some taps to his shoulder like he was comforting him.

"Also, Nezuko and Tanjiro are more similar than I thought, both are insects."

Nezuko lets out a small yawn before sitting to look at Zenitsu with a confused expression.