Proposal

'You are an idiot…

'You are an idiot….'

'But… I guess I expected it would come that.'

'I know you enough. So i kind of expected that you wouldn't keep your promise at all.'

'I wish I could be mad at you. But I can't.'

'Are you okay? Does it still hurt? I hate seeing you in pain.'

'I can just reincarnate you back again, but you would probably be mad at me, right? Because in all of your lives, this is the first one that you actually managed to change something. There's no guarantee you will be able to do it again if I restart it.'

'So… I have a proposal.'

'I can use my powers to heal you, just like in the Natagumo Mountain. But…'

'I still haven't recuperated properly from that time..... If I heal you without reincarnating you, I won't be able to reach you again for a long time.'

'Do you know what that means?'

'It means that if you die again in that period, I won't be able to reincarnate you. You will die for real.'

'Even so, do you still want to do it?'

......

.....

'I see.'

'Then, good luck.'

'And please….don't die. You're all that I have.'

That sound......birds….? Am I alive? I think…. I was talking with Ether but… I can't remember…

As I open my eyes, I saw the familiar ceiling of the butterfly mansion.

Wha-

I can't move-

I look around, noticing that my bed was quite…full.

Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Kanao, Naho, Kiyo,Sumi…. Jeez, even Aoi is there!

Everyone was sleeping in different edges of my bed, there was barely any space to move. They all look sick, for how long was I out?

"Everyone, I brought food, you guys have to eat, you know?" Shinobu says as she enters the room with a tray, when she saw my awake figure in the bed, she froze and dropped it, the crashing sound awakening everyone.

They all jump in a panic, confusedly looking around before their eyes settled on me.

"Uh…hi?"

"Y/N!"

It took a while for them to calm down.

"I'm so glad you are awakeWAAAAAAAH-"