200K S P E C I A L C H A P T E R

* this is an alternative timeline chapter and it does not have anything to do with the current plot, it was made as a 200k special with the purpose of showcasing what would happen if Y/N were to be turned into a demon, just a friendly reminder sin...

* this is an alternative timeline chapter and it does not have anything to do with the current plot, it was made as a 200k special with the purpose of showcasing what would happen if Y/N were to be turned into a demon, just a friendly reminder since I noticed that some of my readers thought this was the book ending lol

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

The Demon Timeline

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Y/N breath was heavy as she ran away.

In a single moment of distraction, she ended up being abducted by a demon and brought under Muzan's grasp, she managed to escape before he could lock her up forever in some random dungeon, god knows how she managed to do it, but....

She could feel it. His blood. His cells mixing over with hers, destroying every single bit of humanity in her body.

No.

This can't be happening!

If she loses her human memories, she won't be able to go back in time unless a demon slayer kills her! But she knows. She knows that Muzan won't let it come to that, when the transformation is complete, he will make sure to restrain her from any outside interaction, even if she would only be one more of his minions, he would still be careful with her.

She contained a relieved sigh when she finally saw the recognizable entrance of the butterfly mansion, a group of people were outside with lanterns, probably looking for her.

For how long she was missing? She couldn't tell.

"She's here!"

As they saw the weakened girl walking silently in the direction of the house, Tanjiro didn't waste time in running up to her, grabbing her shoulders before she could fall to the floor.

Y/N rest her forehead against his shoulder, Tanjiro could feel her hot breath against his neck, but most importantly, he could smell it.

The familiar smell of the creatures responsible for all of his suffering.

The smell of a demon.

He didn't have time to question her about it, since he suddenly felt a sharp pain, and then, gulping sounds coming from his neck.

"S-she's biting him!" Kanao exclaimed, Shinobu quickly ran up to them, harshly pulling Y/N away from him and starting to shook her with a pained expression.

Tanjiro just looked at her in shock, entirely ignoring the pain and the blood dripping from his shoulder, his eyes were locked on hers.

The dried tears in her cheeks, his own blood dripping down in her chin, the way that her humanity still glistened in her eyes as she looked at him with a guilty expression.