Enmu

I opened my eyes, relieved when I noticed that I was finally in the train again

Wait...how long was I asleep?!

I quickly get up to look around, hoping I was not too late, only to see…

"… Uh?"

Everyone…is still asleep?!

I- I woke up sooner than the protagonist?!

Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no! 

What I am supposed to do then? Should I wait for them to wake up or…?

Nezuko then suddenly gets out from her box.

"Nezuko!"

She looks at me in response, confusedly tilting her head.

"I- A demon put everyone under a spell, I'm going after it, so please try to wake everyone up!"

I can't stay here, I would look too suspicious if just lacked around doing nothing while waiting for Tanjiro to wake up.

Nezuko just made a confused noise in response as I ran to the train window.

Oh, Rengoku is still there, choking that girl.

Kinda wish that was me ngl

FOCUS Y/N-

I put my head outside the window.

It's so fast!

I gulped as I grab the top of the window, swinging myself back and forth for impulse before jumping outside and landing on top of the train.

Where is Enmu? This little shit-

"Oh? You woke up sooner than I thought."

I quickly unsheathe my sword, glaring at him.

"Oh my, cautious, are we? But since we have enough time, why don't we have a small talk?"

"What would I even talk about with you?!''

"You know, I was really surprised when I accessed your memories…Multiples lives? That's impressive, I didn't even know which one I should make you dream about! Ended up sticking with the first one, tehee~"

"Then?"

"… My my, what a scary expression you are giving me! Since it made you so angry, should I choose a different life next time? What about that one where you were burned alive? Or that one were that man turned you into a demon, and you had to beg your friends to kill you? Oooh~ that was a fun one!"