Chopsticks

"A wisteria crest…" Tanjiro mutters, looking at the house in front of them

Y/N seeing that they already got to their destination, pokes Tanjiro, so he can put her down.

"Rest time! Rest time!" Tanjiro's crow screeches. "Since you've sustained injuries, you're to rest until you're fully recovered."

"You're sure it's okay to rest? I just fought with a demon while injured, you know."

"Ke ke ke"

"Ke ke ke?"

"Let's eat this thing." Inosuke says, pulling his tail.

"What?!"

The gates of the wisteria house slowly open, an old lady pokes her head out of the door.

"Yes?"

"Ah! We're sorry to bother you so late at night!" Tanjiro politely speaks.

"A monster! It's a monster!"

"Hey you!"

"You look pretty weak." Inosuke says, poking her hair.

"Hey!"

Oh, I remember this part! It's kinda funny how the old lady just blatantly ignore how rude they are.

"Come in."

The lady says, guiding us inside the house, seems like she will let me stay there then.

"That old lady sure walks fast!" Zenitsu comments, clinging to my arm.

She appears inside a room with a three robes on the floor.

"A change of clothes, the young lady will be changing in another room."

"Ah, she doesn't speak Japanese.."

"I see, then…. You will be changing your clothes in another room."

"Eh?! YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH?!"

"Yes, now I will escort you to your room." She says, starting to walk to the hallways.

"Oh, right!" I say, following her.