Recognized

“WHAT?!”

“WHAT?!”

“You- You heard me! Let me kidnap you!”

“No?!”

“What do you mean no?!”

“I think anyone in their right head would refuse to be kidnapped???” Akaza confusedly said as he turned no leave, Y/N latching onto his waist from behind to keep the demon from moving. “LET GO OF ME-”

“NOOOOO- WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO COME WITH ME? IS IT BECAUSE I'M NOT AS HOT AS MUZAN?!?

“WHAT THE- REGARDLESS OF THE REASON, I'M NOT-”

“NOOOOO- I WANT YOU TO BE MINE AKAZAAA-” She exclaimed, crying even louder, Akaza's face exploding in red with her statement. “STOP SAYING EASILY MISINTERPRETED THINGS-”

“BUT- IF YOU DON'T COME WITH ME, I WILL CRY A LOT AND FALL INTO DEPRESSION, SO YOU WILL BE INDIRECTLY KILLING ME, WHICH IS AGAINST YOUR PRINCIPLES-”

“THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE-” He started to push her head, her grip wasn't easing at all, though.

He stared down at the girl dramatically crying for some seconds, carefully considering his options…

“Then….let me ask you something, and I will decide based on your response.”

Her expression immediately lighted up, she finally let go of him and excitedly said while jumping like a kid : “Sure! What do you want to know?? My favorite food is (F/F) and tempura, and I hate carrots! My height is-”

“I'M NOT ASKING FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION-” He harshly pulled her ear. “sorry-”

“But you said you wanted to ask something to me, right? What more could it be?” Y/N asked with a pout, backing away from him while rubbing the ear he pulled.

“…You're a weird human in all senses. Your way of speaking is weird and strangely informal, your sense of humor is also different from the other humans, and all about you seems just…weird.”

Y/N's eyes widened in surprise, he was able to identify that she was different from the humans of this time-period with so little clues?

“And also, you know too much. You know things that you weren't supposed to know. You haven't even met Muzan before, but you often talk about him like you know who he is.”

'Oh. I think I know what the question is now.'

“Y/N, how do you know all that?”

“I-” She bit her lip. Is that it? After so long, she will have to tell someone the truth? She could try to come up with an excuse, but-

“And don't even try to lie, I will be able to tell.”

Yeah, she figured it would be like that.

What should she do? Tell? Not tell? She never talked about this with anyone before, and after all, who would believe in such a story?