Frustrated

“Don't talk to me all friendly-like!” Sanemi exclaimed at Genya

“Don't talk to me all friendly-like!” Sanemi exclaimed at Genya. “And from what I've seen, you have no talent! Just quit the demon slayer corps!”

Genya looked down. “…”

“Someone who can't even use breathing shouldn't call himself a swordsman.”

“…but…” Sanemi started to simply walk off, Y/N and Tanjiro staring in total shock.

“W-wait! Sanemi! I've wanted to apologize for a long time!”

'You can do it, Genya!' Tanjiro cheered for him in his mind. 'Don't let him win!'

Y/N sighed. 'It's no use, at this point of the plot Sanemi is still…'

Sanemi halted at Genya's words. “Seriously, I don't care.” He shook his hand like he was trying to shake him off. “So get lost.”

'Yeah, he's still like this.' She finished her thoughts as she and Tanjiro stared at the whole ordeal.

“But… I…” Genya frowned sadly. “I fought so hard. I even ate a demon!”

“?!” Sanemi finally turned back to him after hearing these words. “What? What did you just say…? A demon? You ate one?”

The mood suddenly got tense, as Sanemi suddenly vanished in thin air.

'He disappeared!' Genya thought in shock, as Tanjiro ran in his direction.

“Genya!!” He tackled him out of the way, avoiding Sanemi's attack by centimeters, he seemed about to poke his eyes out.

They both tackled the wall, breaking through it and falling outside.

“WAAAH!” Zenitsu and the other demon slayers exclaimed. “He's back! He's back! So cold-blooded! Get down! Pretend you're passed out!”

Zenitsu then noticed Tanjiro protectively standing in front of Genya. “Huh? Tanjiro?!”

'Huh? He'll kill you, Tanjiro! Why are you breaking the wall like that?!'

“Stop!” Tanjiro exclaimed, looking in the direction where he just broke through.

'?! What is that tortured and ominous sound?!' Zenitsu stared at the situation, totally creeped out.

The sound was Sanemi, who stepped outside the house while looking like a madman.

'AAAAGH! That guy is on a rampage! And I'm gonna get pounded even though I'm not training with him today?!'

“What are you doing?! Do you want to kill Genya?!” Tanjiro screams at him.

“I won't kill him. That'd be easy, but it's against the corps rules.” Sanemi menacingly stepped outside. “I'll damage him beyond repair instead! However, if he quits the demon slayer corps right now. I'll forgive him.” He completed while smiling like a psycho.