Helleborus

Hi! Author here!

Hi! Author here!

I'm really sorry for taking so long to update! I've been really busy these days and I barely have been having time to sleep haha-

Anyways, since today is saturday, I finally had enough hours of sleep to be able to write again!

I hope you guys have a good day/night, and please enjoy the chapter!

Also, don't be like me and sleep properly, eat properly, and all in all, take care of your healths!

       •────────✦❅✦────────•

Y/N is… very confused.

“Y/N, let me carry that for you!” Zenitsu approached her in the morning.

“…but that's my sword- I literally need it for training-”

“Y/N, if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to tell us!”

“?? Thank you… Tanjiro. Why are you telling me this, though?”

He just smiled at her and left with a friendly wave.

“Is there anything in specific you want to eat? B-but it's not like I will make it for you!” Things didn't stop being weird even after she finished training, as Aoi suddenly approached her to ask this.

'What the- why is everyone acting so strangely?! What's going on?!'

The chance of an answer appeared later, as she saw Naho, Kiyo and Sumi walking down in the corridor and immediately ran up to them to ask :

“Girls, did anything happen? Why is everyone being, uh- nicer(?) than usual?”

They only traded glances between themselves, responding while nervously sweat dropping :

“Nothing!”

“Nothing happened!”

“Yeah! It's definitely not because of what you said yesterday while you were drunk!”

“Naho!!” The other two exclaimed together, Naho only slapped her hands against her mouth with a shocked expression after she noticed her mistake.

“DRUNK? AND WHAT DID I SAY???” After Y/N blacked out, she completely forgot about what happened yesterday.

“N-nothing-”

“Don't pretend like you guys don't know! What did I say?! Please tell me!”

“W-we have a lot of work to do, so bye!!”

“W-wait!!” And they escaped. Just like that.

'I don't remember shit about yesterday, but from what I can tell, I got drunk, and judging by the way everyone is acting, I probably said something weird.'