Regret

Should I just go inside? I don't really want to sit here for god knows how long they stayed in that big ass mansion

Fuck it, here I come!

And then I entered it.

It's so dark in here, how creepy.

"Even so, it pains me that you left them behind! I mean, it's more precious to me than my life!"

"Mochi." I say from behind Zenitsu.

"WAAAAAA!!"

Oh, seems like I accidentally scared him.

"Y/N! Why did you come here too?! Oh no…"

Tanjiro says, entirely ignoring his scared friend.

"We should probably go back outside-" He says, but before he could even do anything, the house started trembling and making creaking noises, Zenitsu gets even more scared and accidentally pushed Tanjiro and Teruko with his butt, shoving them in another room.

I'm so glad I didn't get too close to Tanjiro, that spinning room where he fought with the demon would probably make me vomit.

"Sorr-" Zenitsu tries to apologize, only to see that they got separated from us.

"I'm gonna die! I'm as good as dead! I'm telling you! Tanjiro got split up from us!"

"Teruko! Teruko!" Shoichi screams, looking for his sister.

"Don't yell like that! What if the bad guys hear you?! Come on, let's go outside!"

"Wha- Why outside? Are you trying to leave for yourself?!"

"Eh?"

"All this constant yammering about dying, aren't you ashamed of yourself? Why are wearing that sword on your hip anyway? If you are going to act like this, shouldn't you just give it to this girl instead? She at least has more posture than you."

"Those words cut so deep…" He falls dramatically, before suddenly getting up and starting dragging both Shoichi and Y/N to the front door. "Of course she has more posture than me, she doesn't even understand what's going on! I'm not gonna be of any use anyway, so I'm just gonna summon a grow-up here, okay?!"

"Let me go!"

He opens what he thought it was the front door, only to see a completely different room. "YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I'M SURE THIS WAS THE FRONT DOOR!"