The Sound Hashira

“Hey? Hey! Open your eye's sunshine, now is not the time to despair!”

“Huh?”

He quickly opened his eyes, instantly seeing Y/N face. She was crouching in front of him with her arms resting in her knees, her head was slightly tilted as she looked back at his eyes with a gentle smile.

“Y-Y/N!” Tanjiro almost cried when he saw her, since now, finally something that made sense appeared to him, it's like he was finally seeing light after so long-lost in darkness.

Nezuko was still violently trashing in his arms, but when she noticed her in front of the two, she stopped moving for a bit and stared deeply in Y/N eyes, before suddenly jumping like she realized she was supposed to be struggling and going back to trash and growl.

Tanjiro slightly turned to look behind Y/N, seeing the sound hashira standing behind them, as he glared down at the two with his arms crossed.

“Ah, you're here too.”

“WHY DO YOU SOUND SO DISAPPOINTED?! I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU, BRAT!”

“Hey! Don't scream at him!” Y/N exclaimed back to him as she got up, bonking his head with her fist.

“YOU-”

'When did these two got so close?!'

To answer this question, we will have to go back a bit in the events.

15 MINUTES AGO

“Wha- Why is she up there?! How are we going to reach her?!” Makio exclaimed as she started to shook Inosuke in panic, Suma started crying even more loudly, “I told you! I told you we wouldn't be able to save everyone!”

“What's going on? It's like the demon purposely put her in a harder place to reach than the others….”

They were all still in panic until a gush of wind appeared, an enormous hole was made in the ceiling of the cave as someone landed in the middle of the various obi, instantly cutting them in a flash.

The obi that was tightly wrapped around Y/N's body was snapped in an instant, her limp body falling to the floor but being caught seconds before the impact.

[ Uzui Tengen entered in battle! ]

As the worm-obi escaped, he ran up to where his wives and the others were standing, throwing Y/N in Makio arms without any concern, the woman then delicately put her in the floor, still holding her back, so she would be sitting.

Her eyes slowly started to open, as she saw both of Uzui wives staring at her face, she immediately blurted out :

“Am I in heaven? Why am I seeing angels?”

“Bwahaha! Did you hear that, Suma? She said you are an angel!” — Makio mockingly says to Suma, who just started to wail loudly with a flustered expression.

“The angel is speaking to the other angel!”

“Eh?-” Makio jumped in surprise, her face slowly gaining a red coloration. “Ha! You're blushing!” Suma pointed to her with a smug smile, though the corners of her mouth were still twitching as she tried hard to not cry more.

“HEY! STOP FLIRTING WITH MY WIVES!” Uzui exclaims, pulling Y/N cheek.

“Ouch, ouch! Hey! Stop! I just escaped death, can't you be more delicate?!”

In response, he started to pull both of her cheeks. “Stooop!”

She quickly got up and slapped his hands away, pouting : “I'm up! I'm up! So stop!”

“Humph” He turned away from her, ready to talk to Inosuke, so he could report what he knew, but he was interrupted by Y/N's voice.

“Uzui.”

He stopped in his tracks to glare back at her. “What?”

“Thank you. For saving me”

"huh?”

“Also, remember when I said that you're ugly before? I wasn't being serious. In fact, I think you are very handsome.”

“.....”

They just stared at each other in an awkward silence for some seconds, before Uzui suddenly grabbed Y/N's head and started to swing her back and forth, “I don't care for an opinion of a brat like you! Who cares if you think I'm handsome or not?! Besides, you saying that I am ugly before didn't offend me in any way! I definitely wasn't offended by it!” The last sentence sounded more like he was trying to convince himself than her.

“HEY! YOU'RE MESSING MY HAIR! LET ME GOOO!”

“T-tengen, she just fell from the ceiling, maybe you should be a bit nicer” Suma says as she teared up, grabbing the shoulders of the now dizzy Y/N, so he would stop swinging her around.

He looked at his two wives, patting their head before saying “I hear you've been making things really flash, just what I'd expect from my wives”

They both looked back at him with tearfully expressions, Suma grabbed his arm and started to wail loudly, the dizzy Y/N who was still stuck in her grasp being squeezed harshly in the process.

“Hey you! God of festivals! Those worm-belt things went down these holes and escaped!” Inosuke screamed back at Tengen, without any consideration for the heartwarming moment he was having with his wives (plus the half dead Y/N)

“Zip it! They saved the people who were captured! They did great! Don't question me! Show me some respect, then we'll talk!”

Y/N, now recuperated from her dizziness, exclaimed while still stuck in Suma's grasp “Yeah! I was sleeping most of the time, but if it's them, then I'm sure they did amazing!”

“See? The tempura god understands!”

Makio approaches Uzui and says, "Tengen, things will get worse if we don't go after the obi!”

“Oh! We're going after them! Follow me! Fast!”

And now, back to the present :

Tengen crouched in front of Tanjiro to look more closely at the out of control Nezuko.

“Wow! Is this really Nezuko Kamado? Her demonization is really advancing! Very flash! You talked big in front of us, but how is she REALLY doing?!”

“The hashira! He's here himself! That saves me some effort”

Uzui looked back to stare at Daki, his expression cold. “Shut up! I'm not talking to you! You aren't the one I'm looking for, right? You're too weak, you can't be an upper-rank demon.”

Her head suddenly fell from her neck, her hands grabbing it before it could fall to the floor.

“What the-”

       ༺═──────────────═༻

The result of the 100k/200k special poll was a smashing victory of option 4! What would happen if Y/N were to be turned into a demon? Stay tuned for the special chapter! Also, I will delete the poll related chapters so they won't confuse newer readers, thanks everyone, I really appreciated your participation in the votes!