Fish

I'm alive lol

I'm alive lol

Been really busy and ended up taking a "small" break from the book, I'm sorry :(

I admit that since the book is so close to the final battle, I've been a bit scared to progress with the story, but I will try my best to finish this book!

All I can say is that doesn't matter how long it takes, I will complete Sakura Blossom. I mean, I already wrote 100+ chapters, that's too much work to simply throw away lol

I know I always say this after a big break, but thanks for staying with this book despite how long it takes to update sometimes, knowing that there's so many people waiting for it makes me incredibly happy <33

                              『✦』

The next morning, Zenitsu, Tanjiro and Y/N walked to Gyomei's state.

“I didn't mean for this to happen, the mark isn't clear and training isn't bearing fruit…” Tanjiro comments to Zenitsu while they walk, still looking upset over the fight with Sanemi and his inability to make things up between the Shinazugawa brothers.

“Actually, it is. You guys stood up against the wind hashira, that's incredible.” Zenitsu blankly says.

“Oh, really…?”

“By the way…” Zenitsu approaches Tanjiro to whisper in his ear while glancing over at Y/N, who was following silently behind them. “Isn't Y/N a bit different these days…? I feel like she has been a bit… colder, I dunno.”

Tanjiro's eyes widened, so it truly wasn't just him who noticed! “Yes, I noticed that! I-” he comments while thinking: 'I knew he could be observant when he wants to!' A speck of respect appeared in his heart.

“I mean, she's still pretty cute! But now she's cute and cool!” Zenitsu gushes over her, immediately crushing that speck of respect Tanjiro just had.

The blonde then approached Y/N. “Y/N-chan, you're looking specially cute today!”

“Oh, really?” Y/N blankly answers. 'Sleep deprivation works wonders, I suppose.'

“Yes, really!” He nods quickly to reaffirm his compliment.

She blinks slowly. “By the way, Gyomei's state is pretty deep in the mountains, right? And we're still so far…” She sighs, not feeling like walking thanks to that rainbow-eyed demon that decided to torment her the night before, she's definitely NOT in the mood for trails.

She looks up at the way ahead, grimacing at how much more walking they would have to do, and then back at Zenitsu. “Hey, Zen Zen, let's hypothetically say I would want you to carry me the rest-”

“GET ON!” He immediately crouched down and offered his back to give her a piggyback ride.

'Wow. He didn't even let me finish-' She blankly thought as she hops on his back, he started to walk pretty happily while carrying her, like that act itself was the biggest honor he was given in life.