A Boring Story

“Tanjiro! Hey! Hey! Wake up! It's an emergency!”

Waking up in the middle of the night with Y/N on top of him wasn't exactly how Tanjiro expected to start his day.

Oh! Maybe he was dreaming!

It was what the boy thought, as he raised his hand and slapped his own face. “Wha! What are you doing?!”

Oh god. He wasn't dreaming.

He exasperatedly sat up, resting on his elbows while staring wide-eyed at Y/N.

“Y-you said it's an emergency? What is it?” He managed to blurt out, looking at everywhere in the room but her thanks to the embarrassment.

Without responding to his question, she raised her hand, pointing to the exact same spot on her forehead where Douma had previously kissed. “Here.”

“Here what?”

“I need you to kiss me here!” She suddenly approached his face until their noses were almost touching, pointing to the spot more aggressively.

“W-w-w-why?!” He jolted with her sudden action, his face getting as red as a tomato.

“A really, really, really, reaaaaallllly gross bug touched my forehead, I need someone else to kiss over it to cancel the grossness out.”

“.....what kind of logic is that…?” He sweat-dropped, it was so stupid that he even forgot about his shyness for a second.

“My other option is cutting my entire forehead off.” Y/N completed with a straight-face.

“Oh. I suppose that would be bad.”  Tanjiro blankly responded, as she nodded twice with an earnest face.

The thing is, Y/N was going to ask Akaza to do so first, since it would be easier to explain to him the circustances without having to use “gross bug” as an alias for Douma, but the demon was still missing.

Talking about Akaza, it's really weird how he is still gone. Even though Daki explained what happened, Y/N still feels like something is wrong.

I mean, she's not sure what the difference in power between Douma and Akaza is, but he still is upper moon three, right? Was he really iced that easily?

Noticing that she was spacing-out, Y/N shook her head, once again staring determinately at Tanjiro. “So? Are you going to do it?”

Tanjiro thought that he was already used to Y/N's random actions, but it seems like he was not.

“I- Do I really need to?”

Y/N tilted her head. “I mean, you don't have to do it if you don't wanna, I will just ask Zenitsu-” she mumbled as she started to get up to leave.

“Ah! Wait!” He grabbed her wrist to stop her from leaving, realizing too late that he may have reacted too strongly when she tumbled back and fell back onto his lap.