Troublesome

“… that's underwhelming

“… that's underwhelming.” Douma tilted his head, sighing like he was faking disappointment. “I was expecting to see a stunning beauty, you know?”

“Wha-!” His insult made Y/N snap out of her surprise. “Excuse me?! For your information, I'm very pretty! Almost angelic, humbly saying!”

He stared at her blankly, and then rested his chin on the palm of his hand while smiling. “I'm prettier.”

'He's- HE'S SO ANNOYING- and the fact that he's right annoys me even more!' Y/N was shaking from anger, no wonder everyone hates that guy!

“Oh? Now that expression is interesting! Are you mad? Annoyed? Offended? Or everything at once?” He tried to reach out to her face once again.

“Hey! Paws off!” She smacked his hand away. “What the hell are you doing here anyway?! Surely, you didn't come all the here just to call me ugly, did you?”

He stared at the hand she smacked in shock for some seconds, and then giggled. “Why do you think I'm here?”

Y/N stared blankly at him, waiting for him to say that it was a joke and finally tell what he's going to do, but he just looked back at her with a grin. Is this guy being serious?

“Uh.....lunchtime?” She answered, unsure.

“Oh well, I wouldn't mind eating you, but I don't have permission for that.” Douma said, getting up and shrugging. “Now, stay quiet while I eliminate y-”

“W-Wait!” Y/N exasperatedly got up. “Have you ever heard about the knight's principle?”

“The what?” He tilted his head, confused.

“When you're facing an opponent who's waaay weaker than you, it's common courtesy to let them lay a hit on you first!” You can probably tell, but Y/N is totally just coming with bullshit right now.

“…. Really?” He frowned.

“Yeah.” She nodded.

“Okay then, go on!” Douma said a bright smile, opening his arms and waiting for her to do a move.

The thing is, Y/N's bullshit wasn't that far-fetched. You see, Douma's strength is also one of his biggest weakness.

Because he's used to always being above everyone else, he's incapable of taking his opponents seriously, that's also what led him to his defeat in the manga.

It's obvious that he didn't buy Y/N's suggestion at all, but he knows that it doesn't matter what she does, she can't kill him.

The reason why he's letting her have a hit, is simply because he's curious about what she's planning to do.

Y/N prepared her sword, she felt the sweat dripping down her forehead thanks to the nervousness. 'I have no attack that can kill him in one hit. I mean, maybe reality rupture, but I would die after, so it's pointless.'