Date

"Inosuke! There is no safe place on this train! Protect the sleeping people! This whole train is a demon! Can you hear me? This whole train is a demon!"

"!!! I knew it. Then I was right! And I lack nothing as a boss!"

"Yay! Lord inosuke is amazing!"

"OF COURSE I AM!"

"AMAZING! AMAZING! YAY!"

"I AM! I AM!"

Y/N and Inosuke start to scream at each other from the opposite sides of the cars before Inosuke jumped back inside to protect the people.

"Y/N, you-"

"Understood! I will go help Nezuko protect the passengers!" Y/N says before also jumping inside the train.

'Now that my memories are back I can use the rest of the celestial breathing forms but… I can only use it about three more times before the same thing at the natagumo mountain happens again.'

'My body isn't as strong as it was before. Am I getting weaker with the reincarnations?'

"Nezuko!" She exclaims as she gets close to where the demon girl was, struggling to keep up with the meat worms around her.

Seraphic breathing: Fifth form, Karmic Pay

The breathing created a small shock wave who managed to destroy the weird tentacles, it will take a while for them to recover.

"Are you okay? Euhhk-"

She falls on her knees with one hand covering her mouth while the other one was holding her sword for support.

"Hhmmm?"

Nezuko quickly runs to her, putting her hands in both of the girl cheeks to check on Y/N's face.

"I'm fine. Sorry for worrying you."

'Two more times.' Y/N thinks before getting up and going back to her battle position.

More worms started to form, however, …there's something different about them.

They are…ignoring Nezuko and the passengers?

Y/N keeps cutting them to no avail, as more and more of them keep appearing and trying to grab different parts of her body.

Though Enmu did say he liked my pained face, I didn't expect he would just blatantly ignore all of his humans hostages!