Festival

"So

"So....what is everyone doing here?" Shinobu asks while smiling, an irk mark in her forehead.

Though she did say she would take Y/N out to eat, she didn't mean she would take the whole squad together.

"They said they wanted to come too!" Y/N says, smiling, oblivious to the heavy atmosphere.

"So, where are we going?"

''Here, it's your first time in the city, right? It's better if you hold my hand to not get lost!"

"Oh, you're right! Shino is really thoughtful!"

Shinobu smiles as she started to walk suspiciously fast with her hand intertwined with Y/N, it's not like she was hoping for the others to get lost or something.

"I'm telling you Tanjiro, she's dangerous! She's using food to seduce Y/N, that's cheating!" Zenitsu whispers to Tanjiro, grabbing his arm while trembling.

"I think you're thinking too much, besides, it's rude to talk about people behind their back like this!"

"... I agree with Zenitsu." Kanao says, though she loves Shinobu and sees her as her older sister, she also knows better than anyone how scary she can be.

"See? She gets it!- WAIT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"For what reason do you think she's here?" Aoi says, poking her head from behind her.

"YOU'RE HERE TOO?!"

"Huh? What are they screaming about?" Y/N says, looking behind to see the group fighting.

"Ignore them, we're almost there!"

"We are?!" She snaps her head back at Shinobu, entirely ignoring the chaos happening behind her.

As they entered the restaurant, a very noticeable figure started to excitedly wave at them.

"HEEEY! SHINOBU! HIII! I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU HERE!"

'Ah! It's Mitsuri! She's so cute!'

Beside her was Obanai sitting with a very grumpy face.

Somehow, everyone ended sitting in the same table.

"Oooh, this is really good!" Y/N comments as she ate a piece of meat.

"It is right? Oh, try that one too!" Mitsuri says, putting other types of food in her plate.

The two got along quicker than expected.

"You're the girl who screamed at Sanemi in the trial, right? You were so cool back there!"

"Thanks!" Y/N says back, flashing a smile at her.

"Kyaaaaaa!"

'What a weird reaction.'

After they finished eating, they decided to take a walk around the streets, it seems like some kind of festival was happening, since there was lots of booths around, everyone was holding a dango stick in their hands.