Rengoku

"UMAI! UMAI! UMAI! UMAI!"

"Wha-"

"That's the flame hashira? Are you sure that it is not just a random glutton?"

"Who cares, let's talk to him!" Y/N says, excitedly running over to him.

"W-wait! Y/N! He might be a strange person-"

… Your smell…why are you so excited to talk to him? Is he that incredible? No…rather, your smell, you like him?! But you guys never even talked properly before!

"Rengoku!" Y/N approaches him from behind and exclaims, he chokes on his food and started to cough violently in response.

What's with this amused look she has?! She scared him purposefully?!

After he finally recuperated from almost dying by suffocation, Rengoku turns to see the girl.

"You're the flame hashira right?! I admire you a lot, please marry me!"

"…. Oh! You are the mochi girl, right?!"

That's what he's worried about? Did he just ignore the fact that she asked his hand in marriage?!

"Yeah! Though it's a bit embarrassing to be recognized as the mochi girl ahaha-" Y/N says with her hand behind her head as she laughed awkwardly.

"No need to feel shy! Not many people would have the courage to stand up to a hashira like that, I admire your guts!"

If Y/N was a dog, her tail would be violently wagging right now.

"Also, I heard a lot about you from Sanemi!"

"I bet he said that I have mental problems or something."

"Exactly!"

"Eh?!"

"However, I know Sanemi enough to see when he likes someone! He's a hard person to crack, so the fact that you actually managed to befriend him is a sign of how much of an admirable person you are!"

"Me and Sanemi? Friends? Pfft!"

"There! Have one!" Rengoku says, pushing one of the bento boxes to the girl and patting the place at his side for her to sit.

"Thank you!"

I will keep the box and make it into a family heirloom!