B O N U S

This chapter is a bonus, and it takes place in Y/N seventh life

What would happen if instead of starting in the forest, Y/N properly entered the demon slayer corps and climbed in the ranks?

And at this point, Ether still haven't started to erase the memories of her past lives, so her personality is a bit different from the Y/N we know. But it's her. After all, it's still her.

          ━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━

                 The Hashira Timeline

          ━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"Ah, even if it's what you desire Master, I cannot agree with it."

"I'm flamboyantly opposed as well! A demon slayer traveling with a demon is unacceptable!"

"I shall do whatever it is you wish, master!"

"I'm fine either way…since I'm going to forget anyway."

"I won't trust them. I won't trust them. In the first place, I loathe demons."

"Although I respect you with all my heart, that's an incomprehensible notion, Master! I oppose it with everything I got!"

"The demon slayer corps jobs is to annihilate demon, I request that you penalize both Tanjiro and Tomioka!"

Tanjiro was in panic. Most of the hashira haven't accepted his sister, what should he do? If he loses the only family he has left, he-

Someone in the middle of hashiras raises their hand.

"… I will accept them."

"Huh? But Y/N, it's a demon!"

"Yes, I'm aware. But she didn't kill anybody. Killing an innocent creature wouldn't make us any different from the demons."

In response, Tanjiro looked at the girl in awe. She was confident in her words, the way that she elegantly moved and how soft and politely she talked…

She was just like an angel.

Responding to her affirmation, the hashiras went silence. Well, it's hard to go against her argument after all.

He started to recuperate in the butterfly mansion, sometimes, he would see Y/N walking around and interacting with Shinobu and the others.