Three Questions

I'm so sorry for dissapearing again! My mom got sick so i've been out of my hometown for a while, I'm still not home but at least I got time to update!

I hope you enjoy the chapter, and thanks for not leaving despite how long it has been <33

       •────────✦❅✦────────•

Tanjiro got permission to move to the next residence in just ten days.

Since Tanjiro is leaving, Y/N naturally wants to follow him, however, in the poor girl circumstances, leaving Tengen's residence was harder than the training itself.

“YYYY/NNN, DON'T LEAVEEEEE-” Suma has been hugging her and crying for more than ten minutes.

“Suma, you can't… sniff…. force her… Sniff.. To stay!.. Sniff...” Though Makio was doing her best to be supportive, there was an unbelievable amount of snot coming out from her nose.

“Hinatsuru, are you crying too?” Tengen sweat-dropped, placing his hand on her shoulder.

“I'm not!” She jolted, turning her face away from them.

'…Why are they acting like I'm dying or something…?' Y/N thought, sending a glance to the poor Tanjiro watching the whole thing with a troubled expression, he had to start the next training, but he also didn't want to leave her behind.

She sighed, patting Suma's head. “I promise I will visit you guys, okay?”

“... I will double the amount of onigiris if you stay.” Suma blurted out.

“Very tempting, but I will decline.”

“Ugh…” She finally let go of her, mopping over the Makio and Hinatsuru.

“I'm leaving then, bye everyone! Thanks for everything!” She said, running over to Tanjiro.

“There's no way she likes him that much that she even refused food…”  Makio whispered, the four staring at the two leaving.

As the two were walking off, Tanjiro suddenly looked back at them, snickering smugly at the group of people.

'THIS TWO-FACED BRAT-'

The next hashira in line was Muichiro, Y/N was so excited to see him again!

But… there's another thing that she has to worry about right now…

As she and Tanjiro walked side by side, Y/N decided that to ask him, mostly because she felt stuck in what to do about her current situation.

“Tanjiro, can I ask you a hypothetical question?”

“Huh?” He looked surprised for a second, but smiled gently just after. “Sure! What is it?”

“Uh, what should someone do if a really….really annoying thing stuck to them, and the more badly the person treats it, the more stuck it gets?” You can already tell, but the annoying thing is Douma.