Chapter one: Grace

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I seem to be getting a lot of comments about spelling errors and I can't tell you enough how much these annoy me lol. I have posted on my profile that my work is UNEDITED. I am so sorry folks but that indeed means it is, you guessed it UNEDITED. For you all to be getting the content you want as fast as you want, I'm sorry, there will be errors. I have been fixing some, but from here on, every comment correcting my work will be ignored. Please enjoy my book, I hope you come back to enjoy more.

* Long paragraphs to start. I'm sorry this is my first book and I wanted to get their backstories out there. Shorter and sweeter paragraphs after part 3. Don't worry the story does start now it's not just me describing them for 3 chapters I promise. Will be worth the read! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is great, I just got fired because I finally decided to share my true opinion to my boss. Why did I do that? I only had a till I paid my school fees and graduated, I could've toughed it out, handled it. Nope. I'm kidding myself I couldn't have handled it I don't like being treated the way I was it was just a matter of time. I drove home an hour ago, I just got fired in the middle of a meeting where my boss was explaining why we needed to work more because she was going on another vacation to Maui, God she was such a bitch. I just fixed me some cereal and sat down with my computer to open Netflix when my best friend Taylor walked in.

"Hey..." She seems royally confused mostly because I'm normally home an hour after her not the other way around. I get home at 5 she gets home at 4. "I'm sorry not to sound like I don't want you here but what are you doing here?"

I just noticed she has groceries which probably means she was planning a movie night as she normally does on a Thursday night. We watch chick flicks, horror movies, whatever we are in the mood for, a little tip, its normally horror movies. We don't like the cringe of watching chick flicks that basically all have the same plot, and ending.

"Yeah... about that I got fired." I cringed waiting for her answer in times like these she normally acts like my mother I definitely don't have. She is all I have left from my old life, we moved to Manhattan as soon as we graduated high school. She got a job as a stripper, I got a job as an office assistant, Montana, my boss, well now old boss' assistant. When we moved out here we were 18 our birthdays a day apart, Taylor took me under her wing, and kind of acted as my mother seeing as she was more outgoing than I was. I honestly can't thank her enough, she was my best friend and she seemed to know exactly what I needed seeing as looking where I am now, I am going to college, paying my own way not under any debt, yet. Seeing as I was just fired, if I can't find a job, I'm going to have use whatever money I have left, to pay down payments on loans. Which meant I needed to find a job, fast.

Still waiting for her answer, I looked away slowly, because I wanted to buy whatever time I had till she exploded over me just loosing my job. I was going to college, to be an accountant, so I know she's going to be mad that my office job which would have given me experience I needed to get started after college, is the one job I got fired from. I slowly opened my laptop to click on Netflix, when she said the farthest thing from what I thought she was going to say. "Oh, about time."

"What?!" I practically shouted. Diverting my line of sight from the computer to her. She looked happy practically looking at me like the cat the got the cream. "Oh!" I said as I was realizing what she was getting at. Looking back at my computer again, "Not happening!" For the 2 years we've been here, well after she got her job, she's has been begging me to join her. I'm an introvert whether she helped me open up and get out in the world or not. I was a hoodie wearing, Netflix, never leaving the house, for nothing other than my job and the occasional girls' night with my best friend and her friend from the club, Vivid Desires, kind of person.