Chapter 97: Grace

Nate was now sharing a laugh with me, about my current situation. I looked over and Mateo was looking at the both of us, with the cutest confused looked on his face, furrow between his brows. Nate turned around taking a step towards Mateo sighing.

"How do I approach this?" He asked more himself than anyone else. I don't think he meant for either me or Mateo to hear him but I could tell we in fact both did. I found myself relaxing in this square thing I was on; it was almost like a table but only with the outside? I'm not entirely sure how to explain it, by looking at it you definitely would not think it was comfortable and it wasn't at first.

"Spit it out." Mateo spoke up and he stood up standing not moving away from the chair. Nate started breathing heavier and stepped up to Mateo, standing close enough to keep a respectful distance but close enough to touch him. "What's that look?" Mateo muttered, and Nate directed his gaze to the floor. Mateo grabbed his chin and brought his gaze back to his face. "Say something." He ordered him, a bit of that dominance in his voice to make shivers go down my spine.

"Fuck it..." Nate trailed off he reached up touching Mateo's cheek, and I was sure Nate was looking at him with lust. I could arousal coming over me, wetness making itself known between my legs. I tried moving my legs slightly and inwardly cursed, wishing I could do something about myself.

"Nate." Mateo said a bit of caution in his voice. Nate slowly leaned in to Mateo giving him time to pull away, and their lips met, Mateo did nothing his hands still at his sides, but he did look like he was kissing him back? Nate pulled away and turned to where I could see his face better and was biting his lip, he looked to me, and I could see his eyes light up slightly at me before he blinked it away, bracing for Mateo's reaction. Mateo looked at me, and I could see hardness in his gaze, but maybe dominance?

Mateo reached up and rubbed his bottom lip with his thumb, and I don't think I saw any confusing in his reaction. Weird. Nate looked at Mateo his hands at his sides in fists, his breathing was still heavy, Mateo was standing and they were just staring at each other, the tension in the room you could cut it with a knife. My breathing was heavier as well, I was aroused my clit was throbbing and I was just wanting to be touched or someone touch me, I wanted to be relieved. Mateo reached up and Nate stepped away from him but Mateo followed him, they did that until Nate was standing against a wall to the left of me.

"Is that what you want?" Mateo asked and he brought his hand up to the side of Nate's head. They both were breathing heavily now, they were standing chest to chest, their breath mingling between them. Nate had lust in his eyes, and he nodded hesitantly to Mateo. Mateo stepped away from Nate, and turned to me, and went for my hands undoing the ties, Nate was behind me and he caught me as Mateo undid my ankles. They carried me to the chair and sat me down in it.

"What now?" I asked my legs shaking. I looked between the both of them feeling flushed being in between them like this Nate was behind the chair Mateo in front of me.

"This." Mateo grumbled walking behind me and walking Nate back into the same wall as a minute ago. He had his forearm pressed against Nate's neck; Nate wrapped his hands around his forearm. "Drop them." Mateo ordered, and Nate did as he asked and Mateo kissed him. He deepened the kiss as Nate gasped, they were fiercely making out, and I reached down and rubbed my clit through my thong. Nate moaned and I gasped at the sound of him and the pressure I put on my clit at the same time. Mateo pulled away from him and removed his arm, and I stood up and saw a blanket beside me and put it on the leather chair.

"Are you hard?" Nate asked his voice quieter than normal. Mateo grabbed his hand with a growl and put it on him and started having Nate rub him through his pants. Nate went flush pink covering his face and neck.

"You going to take care of this?" Mateo asked him. Mateo grabbed Nate's shoulder turning him to face the wall. I pulled down my thong leaving myself bare and sat back down in the chair on top of the blanket. The only noises in the room were the sounds of all of our breathing, I looked down and saw a vibrator in a box to my right, I grabbed it and found the switch and put it on low. It seemed to be a bullet vibrator like the one they used on me a week ago.

"Fuck yeah." I heard Nate say breathlessly, I turned my attention back to the guys, who seemed to be in their own bubble but I didn't mind, watching was pleasurable for me. I started circling my clit with the vibrator the vibrations making me moan. I held the vibrator there with one hand and I used my other to run fingers through my folds and pushed one finger inside me I gasped.

"You hear her?" Mateo asked I looked and they were still focused on one another.

"Yes." Nate answered and I could hear his voice squeak. I saw Mateo's hand reach into Nate waistband on both sides, and he pulled down squatting until he got them over Nate's ass them letting them fall to the ground. Mateo stepped over to the side and I'm pretty sure it was for me to see, and he spread Nate's cheeks before probing his hole with his thumb. "Mateo." Nate let out in a gasp.

"Stay." Mateo ordered and walked towards me.