Chapter 83: Mateo

It was now 11 and since it was very late Grace didn't want to make the trouble of going home not knowing if Jason was asleep. Instead of Nate giving her a t-shirt I gave her one of mine and she was getting ready for bed. I wanted to know if she would feel the same way I did about her. I loved that she couldn't think straight at my touch, hell sometimes even at my voice. I wanted her to know that she made me feel the same way, I wanted to show her if she would let me, but I was afraid to find out if she would. The last woman I fell apart in front of broke me and left me with nothing, scraped everything away until I was left with nothing but insecurities and a cold bed.

"Come here." I said as she stepped out into the hall and I scooped her up and put her down in my bed. She had just now saw my room and like hell if she was going to leave it tonight.

"Are you sure?" She turned to me lying on her side, with a questioning look. I realized that she saw that what I had done was a big deal for me, and she was trying not to ruin it. Nothing she could do was ever going to ruin this, I was all in and the clock was running for when I would finally have the guts to tell her.

"Yes." I said simply cutting myself off, I swear being around her was like biting my tongue, not in a bad way. I wanted to tell her so bad how I felt about her, she was different than other girls. I would do anything to let her know that. Lately when I talk to her it is like I want to just spit it out until I realize this isn't something you just spit out. Or was it?

She was powerful woman; she knew how to work a crowd. When she danced, I felt entranced, I felt like I was watching a story unfold. No other woman had ever been able to get my attention like she had. No other woman could have me on my knees like she could. The way she acted like she woke up from being drugged, completely amazed me. She didn't freak out or anything and faced the situation head on and expected nothing less. She was a strong woman, and I loved that she was mine. For now, who knows how good that would go after I told her how I felt.

"Are you ok?" She asked turning to me, and like her, I was not used to hearing that phrase.

"Completely." I answered, I was. As long as she in my bed, I was great. I loved the way she looked in my bed in my t-shirt. I reached down her body under the sheets and up her thigh and got to her pussy, disappointed there was fabric there.

"And you call me needy?" She asked diverting my gaze to her sexy smirk firmly in place. I groaned sliding my hand in her panties, over her pussy, she froze at my touch.

I wasn't moving until she gave me permission, or her body did whatever came first. I met her gaze, she was flush from her chest up, I see her nipples hardening under the thin t-shirt. She could say whatever she wanted, but I would always want her, I still had my hand over her pussy and she pushed her hips up slowly but I felt the movement. I took that as my permission and ventured deeper, running my fingers through her folds making sure to slightly hit her clit. I groaned at the feel of how wet she was at my touch. I was watching her bite her lip keeping her moans, silent. I wanted to hear her, I reached up freeing her lip from her teeth.

"I want to hear you baby." I said running my thumb around her clit, in circles, her body blossomed in goosebumps, like it always had. I took in the way her legs were spread for my hand and her eyes closed moaning urging me on, her brown hair draped over my pillows. I groaned at the sight, I wanted to taste her.

I started kissing her neck moving lower, lifting her shirt, kissing and sucking her nipples until she writhing on my hand with my palm over her clit and my fingers hovering over her entrance. I wouldn't dare move, I wanted to hear her beg, and I didn't want her to come until she had my mouth. I kept moving lower until I was at her hips, and I started sucking over her hip bone and she started writhing more.

"Oh, Fuck." She said burying her hands into my hair, pulling trying to move me lower but I wouldn't budge. I kept sucking her skin making sure to urge her on, her moans urging me on. Once, she started writhing more I thrusted my fingers inside her, feeling her inside quiver around them. "Mateo!" She yelled.

I kissed my way down lower, keeping my fingers thrusting at a steady pace in and out of her making sure to hit that spot that, made her feel everything. I felt my cock twitch at her feeling her thrust her hips up. I looked down at where my fingers were in her pussy groaning at the sight.

"Fuck." I said she was writhing on them her juices covering my hand. I pulled my hand away, she whined I looked up making eye contact with her lifting my hand, licking her juices. She tasted like heaven, she was my little angel, but right now I was determined to make her scream for me.

I lowered myself eye level to her pussy, my cock grew harder at the sight of her, I licked up her slit, making her buck her hips against my face. I reached a hand up and flicked her clit with my thumb at the same time I groaned tasting her.

"Mateo Please!" She moaned. I started making circles with my tongue, sucking her clit and she grabbed my hair holding me there. I thrusted my tongue in her once knowing that she loved that, and she clenched harder my head was on fire traveling straight to my cock, but this was about her. I started thrusting my fingers in and out of her sucking her clit knowing she was close. I reached up and flicked her nipple between my fingers making her come apart.

"Fuck!" She yelled once more, letting go off my hair, and I lapped her up tasting every bit of her. She was mine to touch, mine to taste, and hopefully one day I would have the balls to say that to her.