Chapter 73: Mateo

It was around four o'clock when I got through sending my lawyer all of my paperwork, and everything I ever did for the clubs and how much was spent. He had been my lawyer since when I got out of everything with my father, he knew what I wanted, and I knew I could trust him. I heard my phone ringing I got it out of my pocket to see Grace's name, I smiled, I actually smiled, I can't remember the last time I did that.

"Hey." I said as I answered.

"Hey. I'm home. Jason is here, what are you up to?" She asked.

"I just talked to my lawyer; he is handling something for me. You want to stay on the phone for a while?" I asked her, I never liked the phone much but when I was on the phone with her, it was like she was here so I never minded.

"Sure. I'll add Nate." She answered. I heard a couple clicks.

"Hey." I heard Nate chime in and I had an idea. She would probably be getting a shower but I saw a tub in her bathroom.

"Hey, Grace? Don't you need a shower?" I asked I wouldn't push her to do anything but I wanted her to do something, I haven't asked or mentioned the last couple times.

"Uh, yeah. I was going to after I hung up with you two. Why?" She asked and I could hear an edge to her voice, I'm pretty sure she feels a little nasty, she shouldn't have to wait.

"Go get in your bathtub." I heard Nate chime in, I looked up to see him at my door, he simply nodded and walked back out closing the door behind him.

"Uh, ok?" she said I heard a door click open and a faucet turn on. "What exactly am I doing?" she asked.

"I am going to talk to you." I said slightly teasing in my voice. I wanted to see what she would come up with. I got up and took off my clothes and got under my covers.

"Alright." she said and I could her voice quiver, that was good. I heard some fumbling and I heard the water getting louder.

"Grace, I want you." Nate stated, his voice was getting deep.

"How do you feel Grace?" I asked and started stroking up and down my cock. I heard the faucet stop running and I heard the water move.

"Nervous, what am I doing? I'm in the water." She spoke.

"Touch yourself." I said simply, and I rubbed the precum around my tip, closed my eyes, I heard her stammering.

"Touch yourself how we would touch, think of us, think of your hand being ours." Nate said. I heard her move in the water, and toke a deep breath in.

"My hand is not big enough." She moaned, fuck if she kept talking like that.

"Fuck." I groaned, I stroked up and down my cock faster.

"Grace, fuck yourself." Nate groaned I had a feeling he was doing the same as me.

"Fuck." Grace moaned a little louder.

"Imagine we are there watching you fucking yourself, watching you come apart on your fingers." I said urging her on. I was imagining her suck my cock, her deepthroating it every time, hearing her voice, I wanted to heat her.

"Fuck I wish you both were here," She groaned out.

"Us too baby." Nate spoke for me.

I started going faster, looking down at myself imagine her face, her ass, her gorgeous legs. I heard the water moving around and she started moaning and whimpering, the noises were making my cock twitch. I was close, my mind began to go in a daze, I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.

"You two are so much better than this you feel so much better." She moaned trailing off, I heard her move once more.

"Fuck!" I heard Nate groan.

"I want you Grace, so damn bad." I started talking my voice barely recognizable.

"Mateo! Nate!" I heard her go over the edge, her yells making me do the same, her noises urging me on.

"Fuck!" I groaned out seeing stars. I grabbed a napkin over to my right side catching my cum. When I came to, I heard heavy breathing.

"Are you ok?" I asked her, I hope she wasn't upset.

"Yeah," She answered breathing hard.

She drained the tub and got in the shower and kept us on the phone talking to us, keeping the phone on a shelf. She told us she felt good with what she did and hope Jason or Taylor didn't hear which made me chuckle a bit. No one had ever been able to make me laugh like she had, I went to my bathroom to clean myself up, I put on some sweats and laid back down in my bed.