Chapter 89: Nate

I don't know when I went to sleep or what time it is now, but it is light out and she's still in my arms. I rose up opening my eyes Mateo is sitting in the chair drinking God knows what and arched a brow at me.

"What?" I asked, my voice a little scratchy.

"Are you going to let me go?" Grace asked and I took in how I was laying my arms, wrapped around her like steal and my cock was against her ass, hard. She looked back at me smiling, I looked back at Mateo to see him smiling at me.

"She's been trying to at least sit up but the more she tried you gripped her harder. She just stopped trying, it's been like thirty minutes." He explained with a devious grin on his face, I rolled my eyes.

"Like you wouldn't do the same thing." I grumbled letting her go, uncovering myself. She rolled over arching a brow at me as she took in my hard on.

"Something I can help you with?" She asked teasingly, she knew exactly what was going on. She relaxed her face but her blush gave her away. She was bare under the sheet only the sheet covering her. "I have somewhere to be but I can make time." She finished, crossing her legs propping her self on her elbows.

I want release, my cock is hard, I don't know how long I had been laying like that but God. I want her, I feel like I always will. What I would give for her to suck me off, my cock hitting the back of her throat, her looking up at me as she made my come. She must've read my mind because she got up on her hands and knees and crawled to me, Mateo groaned I'm sure at the sight of her ass, which was up in the air her back slightly arched, I'm sure for his attention.

She reached out stopping beside me and she wrapped her hand around my cock, I looked up at her dare in my eyes, she was smirking at me. She let go reaching under her, I angled my vision seeing her flick her clit, closing her eyes as she did, spreading her legs slightly.

"Fuck, Grace." Mateo groaned out. She thrusted her fingers up in inside her making her gasp, she looked to me, lust in her eyes. She raised back up like she was and used the same hand and grabbed my cock once more, and squeezed lightly.

"Grace." I warned, my hands clenching the sheets beside me. She leaned down and wrapped her lips around the tip her tongue swiping over my head, I want to savor this, I want her to take her time but fuck if it isn't killing me right now.

"I want to taste the both of us." She spoke as she pulled back, her voice husky and pumped my cock in her grasp making me buck my hips in grip. My breathing was getting heavier, there was a pounding in my ears, I need her mouth. Now.

"Please, Grace." I never thought I would find myself begging for a woman but for her, I would do it. I closed my eyes, clenching the sheet even harder, waiting for her.

"Angel, look at him begging for you." I heard Mateo speak, his voice much closer than before. I opened my eyes to see him behind her, his hands holding her ass, he looked to me and smirked.

"Fuck you." I spoke directly to him; he was loving this a bit too much for my liking. I gasped as Grace pumped me once more.

She leaned forward sucking my cock down it hitting the back of her taking all of me, she moaned around it, the vibrations running through me. Fuck, I won't last long, her warm mouth over my hard cock, damn.

"Your mouth, fuck." I pushed out forcing myself to speak. I started writhing beneath her. She started sucking up and down my cock, swirling her tongue around me. I looked to see Mateo with his cock at her ass, my cock twitched at the sight. I love watching them.

"Mateo please." She said as she pulled away, pumping my cock more in her hand, making me thrust my hips up. She started jerking me off, and gently sucked my balls into her mouth.

"Fuck Grace!" I yelled bucking my hips in her grasp. She pulled away going for my cock again, and I wrapped my hand in her hair, guiding her around my cock. I started thrusting my hips up my actions in a daze, I looked to see Mateo thrusting in and out of her ass, I went over the edge with a groan letting go of her hair as she swallowed me down.

I pulled away from moving over slightly to watch them, she was on her stomach, legs draped over the bed Mateo standing behind her. He was kissing his way up and down her back, he reached in between, no doubt flicking her clit, her eyes rolled back closing her eyes in pleasure.

"Come on, Angel." Mateo spoke to her driving into her one more time. She moaned pleasure rolling through her, one more thrust and he went with her stilling inside her. He turned her head to face him, kissing her slowly.

I closed my eyes laying my head back on the pillow savoring this feeling, I love being with her. She makes me feel full with her like I'm complete. The first time I saw her and those brown eyes met mine, it was like my life came to a stop and my heart started thundering in my chest, and I knew. Did I think she would come up to our office that night? Fuck no, but then again, I don't think she did either. I think she just got lost in the feel of Mateo that night, but I could tell that day she blushed as I held her hair, she wanted me too. I was just glad she let the both of us read her and trusted that we knew exactly what she wanted.

Before her, I had what Mateo called 'a flavor of the month' and I don't know but I never wanted a commitment with a woman. I never trusted woman as much as Mateo did, I always felt like if I let them get to close, they would slip away, I fucked and forgot. Found a pussy to warm my cock for a night and that was it, never fucked the same woman more than once because of them getting attached. Don't get me wrong I always made sure they were satisfied, but once I got what I wanted, I was done. I brought them back to my place on occasion, only the ones that knew I only wanted it once, if I had a feeling that were to attached to me, I would buy a hotel room, and leave once they fell asleep. I didn't want to be an ass, but I also didn't want to be an ass when they woke up to only leave like my ass was on fire anyway.

With her, I have this need to be with her, to look into those eyes that remind me of a bottle of bourbon, just like Mateo I also am a fan of it. I like to drown in it almost as much as I like to drown in her, when she is around, I can only think of her. When I am not with her, I almost fantasize about what she is doing at that very minute.

"Hey, handsome." She spoke snapping me out of my thoughts, she was standing in the bathroom doorway, looking at me. Mateo was probably behind her in the bathroom. "Shower or?" She asked arching a brow. How the hell was I going to say no?

"Hell, yes." I answering her rolling of the bed, following her in.